PART 10 | australian babe

Kennedy's p

Kennedy's p.o.v

"WILL YOU SIT with us Kennedy?" Asked my new friend Michelle.

Dad would be glad to know that I made at least two new friends before lunch had even started.

Being a short tempered Aussie isn't exactly helpful in the friend making department.

"If you don't mind," I reply.

"Of course we wouldn't! We're a trio now!" Julie grins and puts her arms around me and Michelle.

"Where's your locker?" Julie asks.

"149."

Michelle gasps with excitement, "Really! That means ours are right near yours."

I smile. Those girls enthusiasm is incredible. I think it's starting to rub off on me.

We gladly start to walk down the corridor from the most boring history lesson ever.

I definitely recommend not watching a short film on The Great Depression.

"So tell me Kennedy, you got any hot siblings I can date, surely they have looks just amazing as yours?" Michelle nudges my shoulder.

I think of him, the one I used to search the shoreline for. He had charm and was like a sibling to me I guess, but that was before he was gone.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Michelle waves her hand in front of my face. "Hot siblings you brought with you from Australia?"

Sage, I thought, and I have to bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing as I remember the incident this morning.

"I have a brother."

"Oh nice, but I was meaning a sister."

Furrowing my eyebrows I answer, "what?"

"Michelle's Lesbian," Julie says.

"Yup, I'm an out the closet lesbo."

"Well, sad to say. I do not have a sister, though I wouldn't trade Sage for one any day."

We arrive at locker 149 : mine, 148 :Julie's and 147 : Michelle's.

"Who's Sage?" Julie looked at me as she entered in her combination.

Michelle and I do the same, putting away our books making sure to stack them neatly.

"Sage is my brother."

"Ah right." Julie closes her locker and turns around. "I've been meaning to ask, what accent is that?"

I open my mouth, "Aus-"

Then a familiar smell of Hugo Boss cologne wafts by.

I mentally groan.

"How's my Australian Babe?" Caiden speaks and I hear the metallic click of a locker opening.