PART 15 | so stupid

Kennedy's P

Kennedy's P.O.V

THE BASKETBALL GAME couldn't come sooner.

Julie's currently reversing her car on the street to park beside Michelle's house.

School today was basically the same as yesterday, the boys being their usual annoying selfs, they didn't sit with us at lunch like yesterday either.

Which I was kind of happy about....

But anyways, at any chance they could get, Caiden would always find a way to slightly piss me off and Jersey would try to have a civil conversation with Julie, though that was hard because Jerseys a complete and utter goofball. And Julie is well, not.

I can't believe they used to date, they seem to both have very different personalities.

And why did Jersey cheat on her? From what I've seen lately, he hasn't stopped trying to get her back.

Maybe what Michelle said was right.

I sigh. Boys are complicated.

As soon as Julie and I step out of the car, I see Michelle opening the front door and jumping up and down with excitement.

"This night is gonna be so fun."

Julie looks at me oddly. "What's so fun about going to see a movie?"

My eyes widen. Deflect the question. DEFLECT THE QUESTION.

Omg I sound like a robot.

I look at Michelle who then takes a big breath and quickly says, "It's a replay of the first Superman movie which happened to be filmed years ago. And Superman is down right amazing so of course it will be fun."

Julie raises her eyebrow. "Damn girl, the law allows taking breathes during sentences you know."

Michelle laughs, "I'm just so excited."
And she winks at me as we walk into her house.

It's not a big house, though it's not a small house either. The living room opens up to the kitchen, and a medium sized hallway leads down to a set of rooms. Which I'm assuming are the bedrooms.

"Theirs a spa in the back too," Julie clarify's to me.

Michelle and her must've been best friends before me if she knows about the spa and walks round the house as if she'd know exactly where she was going blindfolded.

"This is my bedroom," Michelle opens the door to reveal a white walled room covered in photos and character posters.

I smile, "It's nice, looks so much cooler than mine."

We all flop onto her double king sized bed.

"So how long have you guys been friends?" I ask twiddling the knitted throw round my fingers.