PART 5 | twisted his knickers

Kennedys P

Kennedys P.O.V

I LIFT MY head off the red locker door, tilting it slightly up so I can look at him properly.

Oh damn this boy is hot.

His short hair is wavy and blonde, the colour is unlike mine, instead, it's a shade of the lightest blonde ever known.

His jawline is way over perfect, and above his right eyebrow is a tiny pear-shaped birthmark.

The boy smirks as he watches me check him out. I wish I could slap that smirk off his face, and from the looks of him I no doubt just ran head into Mr Popular.

"Like what you see?" He says. His voice deep and calming, reminding me of the ocean waves that I surf every day.

"What if I said I was blind," I joke and watch as his face falls and disappointment glints his hazel eyes.

"Y-your Blind-d," he stutters and straightens himself from leaning on the locker.

Oh my gosh, this is priceless, He actually thinks I'm blind.

I decide to go along with it just to see what he'd do, "Yeah the accident happened when I was 10."

"An accident?"

"Mmhm, this dick just like you bumbed into me, except it was in a chemistry lesson, so the acid he was holding burnt my eyes." That was literally off the top of my head, but he seems to believe it.

He awkwardly looks around, "Oh, um... I'm sorry, I guess I should've been looking where I was going."

He bites his lip then does the weirdest thing. The dumb brained boy lifts his hand and waves it in front of my face, obviously thinking that I truely am blind.

His weird act breaks me and the laughter I'd been holding in, flows out like a breaking dam. He stands there confused by my sudden laughing fit.

"You know I'm joking right?" I say once I catch my breath, "I'm not actually blind, I was trying to get you to say sorry for bumbing into me."

He pulls a disgusted face, "You pretented you were blind for two words? who even does that?"

My turn to smirk, "Says the dipshit that believed I was blind."

After a quick roll of his eyes, the boy folds his arms across his chest.

My heart skips a beat when I see the black Nike top tighten around his body giving me a front-row seat to his muscles.

"So babe. You got a name?"

I blink out of my trance to sneer at him, "Do not call me babe." But he only smirks again.

"I'm just asking for a name baby," He steps closer licking his lips. Is he trying to seduce me or something? Because calling me babe is definitely a step in the wrong direction.

I place my hands on his chest, which to my surprise is quite firm and really muscly. The boy grins at my move, obviously thinking that he's got me under his spell.

But that's where he's wrong. In my best attempt to try and seem flirty I trace small circles on his chest, before looking into his eyes.

Shoot, they are so pretty.

He closes the tiny gap between us by gently pulling my waist into his. Being this close to a boy, makes me feel something odd in my chest. It's something I've never felt before. Yeah, I've had a few boyfriends, got my first kiss at 12 years old, made out for 20 minutes. But this... it's a foreign feeling, and I'm not sure I like it.

Shaking out of my thoughts I rise up onto my toes to reach his face. Because he's really tall, I'm not short though, he's just really tall.

He tilts his head slightly in a way that shows he's confused about what I'm doing.

Good.

My lips brush over his, and I bite my tongue slightly to stop myself from smiling when I see him take a nervous breath. Looking deeply into his hazel eyes I speak one word softly, "Kennedy."

His eyes light up immediately. I'm not sure if I was the cause or if my name was.
Personally I've always loved my name and the way it rolls of the tongue. It's unique, and it's me.

I wait 1 more second before I roughly push on his chest to send him flying away from me.
"Now fuck off."

Ha! That definitely twisted his knickers. I'm an Aussie, did he seriously think I'd be a sweet pea?

He stands there in shock as I strut off with my 1st and 2nd-period books in my hand.
That was a spectacular exit until I realized I was going the wrong way.

I contemplate turning around to go the right way to class, then I wouldn't be late. But no way in hell am I making a fool of myself by walking back the way I came.

I can still feel the boys stares in the back of my head, so I pretend that I know exactly where I'm going.

Wait. I told him my name, but I don't even ask what his was. Seriously Kennedy, and I mentally slap myself.

Walking the long way to my first period, I keep thinking of what his name could be. Evan? Finn? William? He looks like a William.