PART 43 | real enough?

ehara koe i a ia !
WE LITERAL REACHED OVER 50k ooommmgggg xxx y'all the best man!

ehara koe i a ia ! WE LITERAL REACHED OVER 50k ooommmgggg xxx y'all the best man!

Long chapter btw!!

Kennedy's P.O.V

"GIRL!!!" MICHELLE SHOUTS over the music and student bickering. She rushes over in an elegant gold gown as we enter through the doors. We're late, our outfits a little damp but thanks to Caiden's fantastic car heater we don't look like drenched rats.

"Where have y'all been?" She asks, wiggling a perfectly plucked eyebrow.

Caiden rolls his eyes at her and ignores the question altogether. "No date?" He questioned.

Michelle shakes her hips to the music. "Don't need one, no ones worthy of someone this awesome."

I laugh. I love her confidence. "Where're the others?"

Michelle glances around. "Jersey and Julie are at the Drinks." She then points a finger toward the dance floor. "And Hayley, King, and I were getting it on out there."

Caiden grins, eyeing me sideways. "Guess we'll have to join you." He grabs my hand pulling me through the sea of students on the dance floor.

The music lifted gravity around us, the lights twinkled to the beat as Caiden held my hand and twirled me around, my gown billowing out like the ocean waves.

I laugh when he and Kingston start doing the robot, completely oblivious to the weird looks people are giving their eccentric dance moves.

"Oh god," Hayley exclaims and she lifts up her hand to cover her embarrassed face. "Here comes Jersey."

Right on cue Jersey comes along dragging a reluctant Julie behind him. He obviously saw his friend's robot moves from the drinks table.

"This ain't a dance party without me," He grins excitedly and joins in with the boys.

Caiden beckons me toward him. "Come on." I shake my head. I am not joining in on some robot dance.

He raises his eyebrows and a grin spreads across his lips. "You know you want to." The song ends, saving me from doing a ridiculous dance with these fools.

"Guess I can't join in now," I smirk.

Another song begins to play and this one, this one I know. My arms twitch to move and my foot taps discreetly to the rhythm.

Caiden glances from the band to me and that sexy grin turns into a sly cat-like smile. "You can't resist this one."

He's right. Everyone forms into lines and starts doing the Macarena.

One Maca
Two Maca
Three Macarena

"Okay." I succumbed to the beat of the famous song and I jump in next to Caiden and Julie.