26

"This is a fake I.D," Vic said, hanging me a small card. I looked at it and sure enough there was a picture of me on it and it said I was 21.

"Who in their right mind would believe that I'm 21?" I asked.

"Trust me, the people at this club don't even care," he assured me. I looked back at him with uncertainty.

It was Saturday night and Vic, Mike, Jaime, Tony, and I were all planning to go into the city and go clubbing. I was really wary though because like, this is illegal! Vic and I are 18, Tony and Jaime are 17, and Mike is only 16 years old. There was absolutely no way we're getting into any clubs, but Vic thought otherwise. He says that they've all done it before and they've actually become friends with a lot of bouncers around the clubbing districts.

"Please, Kellin," he begged, looking down at me.

I was sitting on his bed and he was standing in front of me.

"It'll be fun," he added.

He rested his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto the bed, getting on top of me. He straddled me and leant down, kissing me. His hand travelled down my chest and stomach before he lightly palmed the front of me jeans. My breathing hitched and my lips left his.

"Don't do that," I gasped as he continued to do it, "Th-the others are out there."

He smiled and stopped what he was doing. He held both of my hands instead and punned them to the bed on each side of my head. He lowered his lips again but this time went to my neck, meaning he was trying to persuade me the best way he knew how.

"I booked us a hotel room," he said as he lightly nibbled on my neck. 1

"You what!?" I snapped.

Is he implying what I think he's implying? Because I'm not ready for that, for sex. No. I'm just not. I mean, not yet. Sure, one day when we're, like, in love and shit then yeah. It sounds girly or whatever, but that kind of thing should be special and Vic knew that.

"Calm down. It's just because we'll probably be drunk and I'm not driving drunk with you in the car," he said. He stopped his work on my neck and looked at me again. I kind of wished he'd keep kissing me, actually.

"And you would drive if I wasn't in the car?" I asked.

"Probably," he shrugged. I frowned at him. The thought of him risking his life bothered me, a lot. I'll have to talk some sense into him one day.

"So, will you come with us?" he asked.

"Fine," I gave up because I didn't want him to get into any trouble without me there, "But on one condition."

"What is it?" he asked.

"Take off that shirt," I ordered, pointing to his brown, buttoned up shirt which had some weird pattern on it. He was planning on wearing it tonight.

He smirked down at me, "Already trying to get me naked?"

"No. The shirt is hideous," I said with a serious face. He narrowed his eyes at me in mock anger.

"And you think I'm the bully," he said and pushed himself off of me. He walked away over to his dressed and glanced back at me, "Oh and F.Y.U, that was a really gay thing to say."

"Sorry, I'll try and act straighter, but that just means you won't be getting any," I said and threw his pillow at him. He ignored it and took his shirt off.

"Your loss," he said, looking down at himself.

My eyes raked over his small but muscular, perfect body. I groaned and lay back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. That bastard is making me all sexually frustrated. I briefly considered asking him if we could just stay here together, but he seemed genuinely excited about hanging out with his friends and drinking. Another thought randomly popped into my head.