26 pt. 2

I pushed Kellin against the hotel room wall and attacked his lips with mine. I was feeling buzzed and more than anything, turned on. I was falling for this boy and having a lot of fun with him. There was nothing on my mind other than him. There was something different, special, about getting physical with him. It made me feel like I could never be happier than this exact moment.

Kellin, the usually shy boy, was consumed with confidence as he pulled me towards the bed. He was a lot of fun like this. I didn't know what I wanted to do with him, but I started by easily picking him up and throwing him on the bed, falling on top of him. There was nothing wrong with a little bit of fooling around.

I fell onto my back and pulled Kellin on top of me. He rolled his body against mine and slid his hand up my shirt, gripping my hips.

"Mm wait," He said against my lips. His body left mine. I looked at him through blurry vision. I was wasted and having the time of my life. Kellin smiled brightly and I couldn't help but smile too.

He got off the bed and I watched him take his phone out of his pocket. He furrowed his eyebrows in concentration. It was adorable. I adored that sexy motherfucker standing in front of me. How did I score such a hottie? He went over to the bookshelf and put the phone on it.

"What are you doing?" I giggled. Giggling; the sign that I was truly out of my mind and having a good time.

"We're going to make a sex tape!" He shouted excitedly.

"Sex." I laughed at the word. What a funny word. I looked up at the white roof. Why did I find that amusing too? Fuck, how much did I drink? It didn't matter. All that mattered was the boy who was crawling back on top of me and lacing his fingers with mine. I glanced behind him at the phone. The camera was facing towards us.

"Is that seriously recording?" My voice was slurred.

"Uh huh. We're going to be famous. Like Paris Hilton," He said, "And we'll call it 'One Night in Kellin'." He laughed and kissed me, confidently slipping his tongue into my mouth. I liked this new found confidence a lot. He was being so silly though. A sex tape? He was such a joker.

Kellin moved his body up and down on mine slowly. I could feel his bulge rubbing against mine. He started unbuttoning my shirt, quickly and impatiently. He ripped the last few open and trailed his hands up and down my bare chest. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and kissed him harder. I couldn't get enough of him.3

I unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the floor. There wasn't a whole lot of thinking going on in my head, especially when I felt Kellin's warm, bare chest against mine. This was moving quickly. We both eagerly undid each other's jeans and pulled them down. We grasped at each other's quickly growing dicks.

"Oh God." Kellin moaned. He stopped kissing me and sighed into my neck. I was enjoying this a little too much. He massaged himself against me. My breath was quick and heavily. I rolled my hips up, desperate for more friction.

"I want you so bad." He gasped. He kissed down to my chest and lightly nipped at the skin. I wanted more. I needed more. I tugged on Kellin quicker, making him moan desperately.

"W-wait." Kellin stuttered. I stopped, both of our hands stopping, and looked at him. Why on Earth would he stop this? He knew as well as I did that we were both turned on and needed the release.

Kellin didn't give me an explanation. He got off and, after taking his jeans and shoes the rest of the way off, he walked into the adjoining bathroom. What the hell was he doing? I refrained from touching myself. I craved Kellin in here with me. I craved his body on my again. I craved hearing him moan. He finally came back, smiling cheekily. As he got to the bed he waved a bottle of baby oil at me. My eyes went wide as I quickly realized what he wanted.