Chapter 25

____________________________________

"Fuck you!"

The girl with fiery scarlet hair reprimands as she shoves the brunette backwards into the tiled wall of the half bathroom.

After the impact, Jade clutches the back of her head before staring up at the piercing, electric blue eyes in astonishment. The tingling pain in the posterior of her scalp amplifying into dozens of pain sensations. Her entire expression conveying confusion as the girl continues to berate Jade with insults.

"You're fucking confusing. I thought we were on the same page." The girl continues as Jade tries to find something, if anything, to say at all. Her eyes blinking rapidly, instead.

"W-What? What the fuck are you talking about?" Jade stutters, trying to understand the situation at hand. "Y-You came onto m-"

Jade isn't able to finish her claim as the cupped hand of the girl comes into contact with her cheek, completely knocking her out of any sense of reality she had left. Her eyes shut immediately as the pain roars through her cheek, causing involuntary tears to well in her eyes from the sudden pain coursing through her body. It isn't just her cheek that feels the sudden pain, but her heart as well, as it pounds heavily in her chest. Is she having a panic attack?

Her smaller body limps to the ground as she struggles to breathe rhythmically. The loud music roaring in the background makes her sobs seem silent as the girl stands before her, watching her be pathetic.

Jade is too afraid to look up, fearful that she will be attacked again. Her body feels fragile and hollow as shock overtakes her entity. She wants to fight back and stand her ground but the chills running through her veins leave her frozen and too afraid to defend herself.

The girl that stands before Jade, rolls her eyes at the scrawny girl beneath her.

"You're no fucking fun. I can't believe I wasted my time with you," The girl spits at the brunette that cradles herself on the dirty floor of the bathroom, in immense pain and apprehension.

The girl opens the door, intensifying the magnitude of the blasting music in the background. She steps out in frustration, slamming the door shut behind her.

Jade allows her body to slump onto the cold tile. Her legs freezing up as the short black pencil skirt doesn't cover as much as she needed it to. Her hand remains on her cheek as her heart rate increases and increases and increases...

Jade flinches awake with her chest heaving up and down. Beads of sweat coating the entirety of her forehead to combat the heat radiating from her body after the nightmare became too real. Her soft brown eyes flash open in a sharp, primal manner, allowing her to assess her environment to find that she is safe, for the most part. Her trembling hands grip at her comforter to make sure that this is reality.