˖◛⁺⑅♡ The Song ˖◛⁺⑅♡

"I'm here!" I pant as I ran into Miss Bustiers classroom in a complete and utter hurry.

"Marinette, You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. We are about to discuss something very important that will take place soon. Please take a seat and enter being less distractive next time." Miss Bustier face palms as I place myself in an empty seat next to Alya.
"Now that everyone is here let's discuss what is going to be going on for the next week or so," Miss bustier starts passing out sheets of paper to everyone that was flipped over so no wording could be seen.

"Everyone will have a partner that is the opposite gender of themselves and you are going to be a babysitting one of the preschool students from the preschool down the street for a week and a half because it's a requirement so you have child experience just so if unexpected events occur you'll know what your dealing with ."

The class had mixed emotions. Some people gasped and some silently celebrated but my  reaction was a mixture between both.  As all the students continued to whisper to each other and discuss their feelings of the topic Miss Bustier signaled to flip over the papers placed on their desks. On each paper there was a different students name in big bold letters.

"The partners are: Alya and nino, Sabrina and max, Ivan and Mylène, Rosé and Adrien-"

"Miss bustier I um.." Rosé slowly put a hand up as she glanced at Juleka.

"I-" Miss bustier quickly realized what she was implying.
"Okay, Rosé you work with Juleka and Adrien you work with Marinette." Miss Bustier moved a piece of her hair behind her ear as I immediately jump back.

A quick blush appears on my face as the school bell rings. Wow ironic timing stupid school, way to torture me.

"Alright class if I didn't say your partners name it is on the paper as well as the child's info." Miss Bustier smiled as the class grabbed their backpacks and walked over to their partner.

"Girl your going to bond with Adrien for a full week and a half!" Alya nudged my arm as I let out a small whining noise.

"Speaking of Mister Agreste, here comes the groom." Alya giggles as Adrien approaches us with a wide and welcoming smile.

"Hey guys! Marinette the letter says the kid we are babysitting is at your house so I'm assuming we should go there right now." Adrien beamed as his hair slightly blew in the soft but yet chilling breeze.

"U-Uh yeah! Let's joe, I MEAN G-GO!" I stutter as Alya just chuckled silently.

"Alright. It says that her name is Charlotte and her interests are disney princesses, dolls, cookies and Ladybug and Chat Noir. This shoudn't be too hard" Adrien reads the paper aloud.

"Alright we should head go now..I mean head out now!" I scratch the back of my head trying not to blush more, Adrien nods and we begin to walk toward my house.

We both walk out of the classroom and right before we could even leave the front entrance of the school Chloé stepped in front us.

"Hey loser, where do you think your going with MY adrikins?" Chloé crosses her arms as I sigh.

"Chloé, first of all adrien isn't an object and you don't own him. Second of all we have to do the project so please let us exit the school." I roll my eyes and try to pass by her but she puts her arm out blocking the pathway.

"I was about to say to watch your mouth but I think you should watch your weight instead. You are seeming to become more chubby don't you think?" Chloé snickered as I scoff and give her the death stare. Jeez, I live in a bakery what do you expect?

"Chloé stop trash talking people and let us go. Marinette you are beautiful so just ignore her and head out." Adrien grabs my wrist and stomps out of the school, leaving Chloe outraged and all alone.

I start to feel a blush form once more as Adrien's hand fell into mine so naturally.
Adrien doesn't seem to notice so i'm gonna soak this all in while I can.
As soon as we knew it they were standing in front of the one and only bakery.

Adrien's hand falls out of mine as he uses it to hold the door open for me, what a gentleman. I  smile and walk inside.

"Marinette, Adrien. This is Charlotte and you are watching her until 8:00 PM." Mom waved to us as a 5 year old girl with wavy and yet silky dirty blonde hair with a flannel dress on looking up at the two of us with her big midnight blue eyes shimmering in the sun.

"Hey Charlotte! I'm Marinette and this is Adrien. Wanna go up to my room?" I shoot her a smile as she nods sheepishly.

"Want a piggyback ride?" I ask as Charlotte's nervous look turned into a small smile.

I bend down so Charlotte could climb up onto my back. She grips her arms around my neck as all of us make our way up the stairs.

3RD PERSON POV

"Hey Marinette, do you mind if I use the bathroom?" Adrien rubs the back of his neck as he put his hand on his bag to prevent his hangry kwami to come flying out crying for cheese.

"Of course Adrien! No need to ask." Marinette grins as Adrien climbed down her latter leaving Marinette and Charlotte alone.

"So Charlotte what do you like to do?" Marinette sat down on her rug as Charlotte sat across from her.

"I like watching the show The voice on tv.. The american one." Charlotte mumbled in a barely understandable tone.

"I love that show!" Marinette pulls up a picture of her watching it on tv on her phone.

"Is that boy your boyfriend that's in the bathroom right now ?" Charlotte asks looking at the board next to Marinette's bed.

Marinette immediately took down the huge collage poster of Adrien and hid it under her bed. She climbed down the latter and sat in her spinning chair.

"No he sadly has a girlfriend and her name is Lila.." Marinette paused as she stood up. It was true that they were official. It was Gabriel's decision, not Adriens which was totally bullshit in Marinette's mind and everyone else's, but it was forced onto Adrien and there was nothing they could do.

"Since you like the voice how about I sing you a song." Marinette smiles as she opened a music app on her phone and put on the song "You belong with me" by Taylor Swift.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳e 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥" Marinette sings along to the lyrics as Charlotte's eyes light up with satisfaction.

Meanwhile, Adrien climbs up her latter and happens to peek through the hatch of the bedroom. Marinette didn't notice him staring and continued to sing on.

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 I 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦!" Marinette's voice was angelic and she hit all the notes in the perfect orders. Adrien was amazed and couldn't help but just stay there. He dozed off into his thoughts as Marinette kept singing.
Soon he shook his head as reality hit him.

"𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦! A𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦." The music in the background stopped as Adrien tried to figure out if he had heard right. Charlotte clapped and cheered as Adrien began to get lost in thought once again until only one thing was left in his mind, 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮...𝙢𝙚?