➳ FORTY ONE

XXXXI. WEASLEY'S WIZARDS WHEEZES

Summer arrived with a burst of sunshine and laughs

Summer arrived with a burst of sunshine and laughs. The Ash triplets departed from Hogwarts on the last day of term, with glossy eyes but smiles of bliss. Once they met their parents (who were also quite emotional, since their daughters were newly graduates of Hogwarts) on Platform Nine and Three Quarters, Poppy, Katrina and Ruth told them immediately what the first thing they wanted to do that summer was.

To visit the little shop at No. 93 Diagon Alley. Also known as Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

Although little would be the last word Ruth would use to describe the shop. She wasn't sure what she was expecting to see when she went to visit the Weasley twins, but it definitely wasn't what the shop was actually like.

Compared to WWW., the entirety of Diagon Alley seemed to be in black and white. There wasn't a square inch of the exterior that was boring or dull, Ruth couldn't wait to see what the inside looked like.

"All those colours are starting to give me a headache in the best way," Katrina commented as they admired the shop. "Let's go in."

As soon as they opened the doors, the triplets were met with an abundance of people, mostly students with arms full of different products.

"I see the twins," Poppy announced, talking loudly over the constant chatter around them. "Come on!"

Fred and George were surrounding by a group of young students, towering over them and their ginger hair clashing with the colourful shelves behind them. They were both talking to different customers, and after a few moments, the crowd dispersed with Weasley's Wizard Wheezes products under their arms.

"Hello ladies," George greeted, his arms stretched out. "You found the place okay?"

"This place is so bright, I could've found it with my eyes clothes," Poppy replied with a smile on her face. "But it's amazing, you two."

"Well thank you very much," Fred smirked. "How about a tour?" he suggested, his hand absentmindedly coming to rest on Ruth's shoulder.

George rolled his eyes. "I'll take Pop and Kat. We'll go to the storage room last," he said while he wiggled his eyebrows. "Manage your time well, brother. Please."

Poppy and Katrina laughed while Ruth felt her face heating up. George disappeared with her sisters, while Fred turned to Ruth.

"Storage room then?" He asked, with a raised eyebrow and a cheeky smirk.

Ruth couldn't even look at him out of embarrassment. "Stop," she moaned and she felt Fred take her hand.

"I'm only messing, Love," Fred laughed, pressing a short kiss to Ruth's knuckles. But Ruth knew that if Fred had gotten a different response from her, he wouldn't have been joking.

Fred showed her around the shop, pointing out some of his favourite items. Ruth listened intensely, and asked way too many questions, since she knew Fred would love to explain more about each of products. They met George and the two girls at one stage, and they looked quite surprised to see Fred and Ruth not in the storage room.

"We're living in a little flat above the shop," Fred told Ruth as they came back to where they started. "It's not much, but it's alright. We've a bed each, a kitchen. So it'll do for now."

"Can I see?" Ruth asked. The overwhelming amount of chatter and heat in the shop was starting to get to her. She could feel a small headache coming on.

Fred nodded and they climbed a staircase in the back of the shop. The door at the top led to a small living room, open planned with a small kitchen to the right. Fred was right, it was very small.

"Hungry? Thirsty?" Fred asked. He strolled over to the kitchen and opened a cupboard. "Oh I've got just the thing for you." Ruth followed him and was about to insist she was fine, until he placed something down on the counter beside her.

"Liquorice," Ruth exclaimed, grabbing the package and opening it straight away. She didn't let out a cheerful "Thank You!" until she had swallowed the first piece.

Fred smiled at her childish ways while Ruth jumped up to sit on the counter. "Did you get your results?"

A grin grew on Ruth's face. "Yes, I did indeed," she giggled. "You're looking at the best auror the future world will have ever seen."

"You got the marks?" Fred asked and Ruth nodding eagerly. "I suppose that was because I'd my excellent tutoring skills."

"Herbology was my worst, Fred," Ruth told him, chewing on her liquorice. "I barely passed it."

Fred shushed her and moved to stand in front of her with his hands resting on her thighs. He leaned in to kiss her slowly, before ripping the liquorice from her hand and eating it himself.

"Fred!" Ruth scolded but she couldn't be mad at the childish look of delight on Fred's face. "But being serious, I would've failed Herbology without you. I'm glad Sprout was out of her mind enough to make you my tutor."

"I'm glad of that too," Fred said and he kissed her again.

A war was looming over the wizarding world, they all knew that. But she had Poppy, she had Katrina, she had Casper, she had George and she had Fred, and she knew they would make it through whatever would be thrown at them.

And in that moment, snogging Fred on his kitchen counter, Ruth was the happiest she could ever recall being.

THE END.

A/N
And that's the end of Invisible! Thank you to everyone who has given support and put time into reading my little story. This is actually the first fan-fic I have ever actually completed, which I'm very happy about.

Again, thank you so much. It really means the world and all your comments have really made me smile. If you're in need of something else to read, I do have a few more Harry Potter Fics on my profile :)
I've lots of love for you all,
~N0VAPLUS

OTHER STORIES

SINFUL - Regulus Black
MIXED SIGNALS - Tom Riddle
EMERALD LIES - Fred Weasley
CATCHING FEELINGS - Draco Malfoy

If you've any questions, drop them in the comments and I'll try answer them! If I get a lot I'll publish the answers in a separate chapter! <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 || 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 🎉