ONE¹

"I Luke Bernstein hereby reject Taylor Wilson as my mate" he growled. Autumn my wolf whimpered in my mind, we both knew this day will come, but it still hurt hearing him say those words...but i had no choice.

"I Taylor Wilson hereby accept your rejection" and members of the pack gasped at my sudden confidence, I've had enough, for 13 years I've seen this moment coming and it has arrived.

A flash of regret flashed in Luke's eyes and he stormed off, leaving me there with these people who are looking at me with sympathy, doesn't matter though. I stood from my table and i walked away, going back home.

I arrived home to find my mother watching tv with my younger sister Nicki.

"Back so soon?" Asked my mother.

"Mom...i was rejected" i said as tears welled up my eyes, nope i will not cry for him he doesn't deserve it.

"What?! By who?" She asked in worry.

"Can you believe it...it was luke, luke Bernstein my best friend and future alpha of the pack" i chuckled in a humourless manner.

"WHAT?!" both my sister and mother asked me. I could only nod and avoided their gaze, last thing i need is more sympathetic looks.

I went to my room to pack my bags, yes I'm leaving, a rejected wolf has two options in this pack, leave or work as the prison guard, ha funny right? Since I'm an omega i have one choice and that is to leave, then apply for a new pack at the wolf council if I'm lucky enough I'd find a pack in a month or so but since lady luck isn't on my side oh well we'll just wait and see i guess.

'I'm sorry Tay' Autumn whimpered in my mind.

'It's not your fault Autumn we will find a new pack and hopefully the moon goddess will give us a second chance mate" i tried to lift up his spirits.

Autumn is a special wolf he has bright blue fur and can conjure fire, yep we are a royal wolf, my father Gabriel was a royal wolf who died 3 years ago, he was protecting my mother from a rogue and they fought until they stumbled over a cliff, my mother was devastated but after finding out she was pregnant few weeks after his death she became better, then Nicki was born, yep she is named after the famous Nicki Minaj my mother is a big fan and i am too, anyways after Nicki was born my powers started to show up and my mother trained me everyday its a shame my life has come to this, leaving my mother and sister on the hands of that future alpha.

After packing i went downstairs where my mother was waiting for me.

"When you arrive at the council please call" she hugged me tightly.

"I will mom and when i find a new pack I'll come back for you, i promise"

"Brother please dont forget sister" said Nicki as she whispered.

"I love sister too much to forget, when i come back for you i will bring you sweets alright, but take care of mother for brother okay" i hugged her, tears dripping down my cheeks.

"I will make brother proud" i kissed her forehead and she went upstairs.

"Here is your envelope, your grandfather left you something too i dont know what it is so you'll find out when you get at the bank, be safe okay i love you" she hugged my one last time and i made my way out of the house.

"I love you mom" i said and i went to the pack borders.

"I Taylor Wilson hereby leave the Blue flame pack" i said and i crossed the borders, howls of wolves crying for the loss of a pack member could be heard, it didn't affect me though, i may be an omega but i will come out stronger from this, this is what the moon goddess has set out for me and so shall it be.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up from the tree i spent my night on, the backpack i had used as a pillow and i stretched my arms above my head.

'Good morning' whispered Autumn.

'Morning Autumn how are you" i asked him

"Empty..numb" he whimpered. Poor thing, last night before we slept an amount of pain washed all over us meaning one thing, our mate was fucking some pack slut, it was painful but Autumn stepped in to take some of the pain away and that's why he seems so weak today.

'Rest up Autumn, I'll wake you when i need something'

'Alright'

I started my journey to the wolf council, i prayed to the goddess that i would find a new pack sooner than later because i really want my mother and sister out of that pack.

'Shhh sleeping'

'Oh sorry'

I got into a town, the envelope I had said to go to a bank on this town, I'm halfway there yay! I walked around town looking for a bank which i found after spending 3 hours walking around.

"Good afternoon sir how may i help you" said the bank clerk.

"Umm...I'm here to collect something from a safety deposit box." i said looking at the letter my grandfather wrote for me.

"Of course" she led me to the safety deposit box room and she asked if i had a key, which i found in the envelope and i handed it to her.

"Box 405, I'll give you some privacy" she said i nodded and she left.

I opened the box and found a credit card and a letter.

'Dear Tay Tay

Its your 18th birthday and i have a gift for you, your grandmother and I have been saving since you were born and voila its a sum of 53 million dollars in that card the password is at the back of the letter spend money wisely boy and no parties and girls

Love Grammy and grandpa'

I was shocked...53 million dollars, i could build my mother a new house at my new pack and even send my sister to her school of choice, and I'll even be able to open my bakery. I took the card and stuffed it in my wallet along with the letter and i locked the box and left. Its time to find a new pack now.