EIGHT⁸

TAYLOR POV

I arrived at the pack earlier on and now we are playing in the pool with my pack members.

"Brother look" said Nicki pointing at the sky.

"A rainbow" i gasped with her.

I got out of the pool to join Mike and his mate Elton, they make a great couple.

"Alpha" they bowed.

"Mike i hope i didnt burden you with my workload today"

"Oh no alpha, it was an honor to look after the pack and the triplets didn't cause trouble today" he smiled.

"How are they doing with their mate, i had no idea they shared one mate" i asked.

"They are good, they went to the room though"

"And congratulations to you my friend to your second chance mate" i beamed at Elton.

"Thank you alpha, the goddess has truly blessed me" he said. Once you get to know him, he's actually a great guy and I'm happy to see him with my beta, they will make each other happy.

After talking to Mike and Elton i went inside where my mother was cooking supper.

"Hey mom" i kissed her cheek.

"Sweetie, you look thin you need to eat more" she said smiling, that's what she says whenever i feel insecure about my weight, lately i gained an extra kilo because of eating too much and since I'm not a true alpha i can't work out to burn the fat, oh well.

"I'll eat more then" i stuck my tongue out and ran to the elevator.

Arriving at my suite i find someone in my bed, an omega, a naked omega waiting for me....did I mention the omega was female....disgusting we have a pack slut.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" I yelled the house shaking with every word.

"Alpha...i...i like you"

'Disgusting'

'Seems like we have a pack slut'

"Mike get in here bring my cane". i said through the link

"YOU DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

"Yes alpha" she whimpered.

When the elevator doors opened the pack was in the living room with worried faces, but they understood the reason behind the ruckus when they saw what's coming behind me.

"Blood moon pack, you tend to forget I'm an omega" i turned to them and they bowed their heads, i sighed.

"We have a lot of omegas here i get that, what i will not accept is someone degrading our already degraded rank futher, this woman here came into my alpha suite, laid in the alpha's bed naked mind you" they gasped as they looked at her.

"If this was any pack she would be dead or gone rogue by now" i said calmly.

"It seems like some of you lack discipline but dont worry my dear pack, i the alpha will discipline you myself from now on, you my office NOW" they jumped as the house shook for a moment, the omega whimpered and fled to my office.

"Forgive her alpha" said Mike looking worried.

"I forgave her already but i want them to learn that the alpha suite is out of limits except given the permission" i said calmly.

"Yes alpha" i grabbed the cane from his hands and walked to my office.

'Autumn are you sure about this?'

'Taylor the girl invaded our space what if she's a spy?'

'You have a point there, don't be too harsh'

'I wont kill her'

'Good'

I got inside my office to see the omega standing infront of my desk head down in shame,

"Do you know how many omegas wish for the freedom you have today?" I asked her.

"No alpha"

"There are many omegas out there being treated like trash, being beaten, starved, and abused and here you are living in a lavish pack house free to do whatever you want yet you have the audacity to DO THE ATROCITY YOU DID TODAY!"

she whimpered and bared her neck in submission.

"Grab the desk, today you will learn that in this pack we respect the alpha's private area are we clear"

"Yes alpha"

smack

"Never again are we clear"

Smack

"Yes alpha"

Smack

"Never again"

Smack

"N-never again Alpha" she replied tears daring to escape

Smack

"Get out" i sat on my chair and sighed, i hope she learns her lesson because if she didn't next time it'll be 20 lashes, why is this happening.

I thought this was going to be easy but now....maybe I made a mistake.