TWO²

I eventually hired an uber to take me to the wolf council house, after leaving the bank i checked into a motel and freshened up and ate some food and now I'm in the uber leaving to the wolf council house.

2 hours later i arrived at the house, it was huge, looked like a castle, i went to the big black gates and pressed the intercom button.

'Ah, omega please come in' said a voice through the speaker, the gates opened and i entered, the lawn was green and they had peacocks which were flashing their feathers, wow.

I stood before the big mahogany doors, the wolf council crescent on the door, it was a wolf howling at the moon, cliche much?

'Heey' said Autumn

'Hey Autum feeling better? Ready to join a new pack?

"Yeah let's do it"

I opened the doors and i went inside, the first thing i saw was a big table on the right where I'm guessing alphas meet to hold meetings, then the big living room where i could see an elderly woman coming towards me smiling.

"Elder wolf" i bowed to show my respect.

"Welcome my child, how can i help?" she asked smiling warmly.

"I've been rejected and I'm looking for a new pack"

"Oh dear, I'm afraid no pack has submitted the need for new members yet, you could stay a day or two though just in case.

"Thank you elder"

"Now come, you must be famished" she led me to the kitchen where some wolves were cooking

"Is Elder expecting visitors" i asked as i saw the big cooking pots on the stove.

"Yes my child, some people will come to fill new pack forms"

"New pack? Can someone do that?"

"Yes, you see, we wolves like to be in packs whether the pack has 2 or 100 people in it"

"Wow...can an omega have a pack too?"

It went silent, the people in the kitchen turned to me with shocked faces, what? I just wanted to know. The elder infront of me sighed.

"Yes an omega can have a pack but that will mean you will need a mate and the mate will become alpha instead of the omega because omegas are destined to be Luna"

What? Oh hell no!

"I see...what if i dont have a mate"

"Then the omega will have to find a beta" she said.

'Hey Autumn want to lead a pack?'

'What?! Taylor I'm an omega you just heard her'

'Please if we fail you'll get to say i told you so'

'Taylor no'

"How much is the form" i asked the elder.

"12 000, omega you want your own pack?"

"Yes so i can take care of my mother and sister" and that's when i told her about my past alpha, the elder sympathized with me and she handed me my forms.

I laid in bed of the council house and I'm excited, if i had a pack I'll be able to take care of my mother and sister and no one will even bother to try to know us since we will be a small pack...a perfect plan. I looked at the form in my hands, time to fill it up i guess.

Name of pack: Black moon Pack

Alpha name : Taylor Wilson

Number of pack member currently : 3

Date : 22-Apr-2020

I alpha of this pack hereby vow to procted and honor my pack mates with respect at all times

Sig: T. Wilson

I looked at the form and smiled, the Black moon pack....hehehe seems intimidating enough. I put the form in my backpack and i laid my body to sleep, tomorrow I'll be an alpha...hopefully.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

By morning there was loud with chatter in the living room, alphas and their loud voices.

'Morning Tay'

'Morning Autumn, feeling like an alpha yet?'

'Not yet, we are not alphas officially remember'

'Oh right'

I head downstairs to see about 7 alphas talking to each other, the elder wolf was in the meeting room, setting up the room for the upcoming meeting.

"Well lookie here, an omega" said one of the alphas.

"Morning alphas" i said in confidence and i went inside the meeting room.

"Ah my child, submit your form" i handed her the form and she smiled.

"Wilson ey? I had an alpha come here with that name"

" was he a royal wolf?"

"Yes...do you know him?"

"He was my father, he passed"

"Ah that's where you get the determination from, he was once here you know, an omega just like you"

"Really?"

"Yes, he was able to lead his pack to great hights, but with great power comes bigger enemies, you are just wanting a pack to protect your mother and sister right?"

"Yes"

"Then i suggest you put your big boy pants on and man up, you are up against alphas and for them to treat you with respect you have to do something against your nature"

"And...what is that Elder?"

"Make them submit to you"