EIGHTEEN¹⁸

The following morning the whole pack was excited, the breakfast was served and they waited for their alphas to come join them.

"Are you sure you can walk?" Max asked his mate, Taylor glared at him while blushing.

"Of course I can you dummy" he said putting on his sweatpants. Max chuckled and opened the door for him.

As they watched the elevator come down, Mike, Elton and the triplets were the only ones remaining at the table, the elevator doors opened and Taylor limped his way in, the 5 of them smirked looking at Max.

"What?" Taylor asked looking at them,

"Oh nothing, the whole pack heard you by the way" Chad said sipping his coffee, Taylor blushed and Max chuckled as they sat down.

"Shut up, Mike how are the school plans coming along" Taylor asked changing the subject.

"Its coming along quite well, by next month it will be complete, we have to find a source of money your inheritance can't last long" he advised his alpha.

"I know someone who runs a company led by supernaturals...I'll give him a call to see if there are vacancies" Max said making everyone nod in agreement. Taylor smiled at him thankfully.

"Pass me the salt" Taylor said his eyes drooping.

"Taylor are you okay?" Max asked, Taylor looked at him.

"Hm?" And he fell off his chair.

"Shit!"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

It was bright, too bright, Taylor took in his surroundings, he was in a white room with gold furniture.

"Where the hell is this?" He asked

"My mother's home" a raspy yet comforting voice said, Taylor turned to see the source of the voice and he smiled, a bright blue flamed wolf stood there wagging his tail.

"Autumn" he said smiling, Autumn yipped and sat down, his tail still wagging.

"You're welcome my children" a voice said in the room, Taylor turned only to come face to face with a small girl, probably at age 9 or so..

"Oh...who are you?" He asked making the girl giggle, she ran over to Autumn and scratched his burning fur, Taylor was shocked to see the girl not screaming in pain.

"We meet again Autumn, i hope you like this lifetime?" She said to the wolf which in response licked her face making her giggle.

She stood up and turned to Taylor,

"Please, have a seat" she said gesturing to the gold sofa. Taylor sat down looking at this girl.

"Again...who are you?" He asked.

"Well....I'm the moon goddess"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Max sighed looking at his mate, Vera had told him that Taylor was just asleep but his wolf is on edge, he couldn't feel Autumn's presence as if he was dead...

"He'll be fine, he's a fighter" Mike said behind him, he saw the power Taylor had and he's pretty sure nothing could defeat the small alpha, he knows because of the research from the other day.

"I know but i can't help but worry" Max sighed, he stroked the hair out of Taylor's face and he noticed his forehead was hot like really hot.

"Get a nurse in here"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"W-what?" Taylor asked shocked, he expected the moon goddess to be a grown woman who had a white flowy gown.

"Yeah, well the new one that is, my mother just resigned a few days ago, that's why you're here" The goddess said, in the spirit realm, a goddess can clone herself so that when seasons change, they start anew as well.

"Oh...well why am I here then?" The alpha asked confused.

"I just wanted to meet the wolf my mother always boasted about, its truly remarkable and that mate of yours, whew" the goddess blushed remembering trying to contact Taylor only to stumble upon their intimate moment.

"If i may ask...how old are you?" He asked blushing, he doesnt want a toddler to be seeing him butt naked.

"Oh, I'm 17 653 years old...why?"

"O-oh...nothing" he smiled, who knew.

"Now...i have to say something important...please dont kick out any of your pack members regardless of their actions, because if you do, i see an uproar rising" the goddess said in a serious face.

"I understand" Taylor said, Autumn stood up and sat next to him, the heat from his body making the boy sweat.

"I'll let you go then, i hope we meet again soon, we can play with Autumn" she said rubbing the wolf's head.

"It'll be an honor"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"His temperature is very high" Vera said looling at the thermometer in her hand, she's worried about her alpha, the way he's burning up you could make a stew out of his body heat.

"Will he be okay though?" Max asked worriedly, never has he seen such a thing.

"I dont really know...we'll keep monitoring him" Vera said putting a drip of electrolytes on the boy's arm.

The room got really hot and their wolfs whimpered in their minds, the power in the room was truly a great one even Kai was baring his neck for this power, Max watched as his mate slowly opened his eyes, his bright blue eyes meant his wolf was in control.

"Autumn?" He asked, Autumn blinked and sat up on the bed,

"Hello mate" he said smiling, he saw his mate blush and come sit next to him.

"Are you okay? Is Taylor okay?" Max asked. Autumn nodded as he touched his mate's cheek.

"We're fine, Taylor gave me control to sort something out" he said, the way he said it made the wolves in the room shiver.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

There was a meeting held in the pack, everyone was silent as they watched their alpha pace back and forth, his bright blue eyes piercing into each and everyone of their souls.

"I spoke to the moon goddess" he said making everyone gasp,

"And it seems, some of you are planning a revolution well i got something to say...you will not succeed, I will personally kill anyone who dares to sabotage Taylor, are we clear?" He asked the shivering wolves infront of him.

Autumn watched as they nodded their heads,  he liked the extra power boost the goddess gave him, that way anyone who comes forth with a challenge could be dealt with accordingly.

"That is all"

The wolves dispersed as they contemplated their alpha's warning, who could even dare to cause such a thing in such a peaceful pack.

Mike lookee at Bill, the omega was busy whispering to notice. He glared at the omega and walked away.

"Autumn...can we have Taylor back?" Max asked, he truly likes having Autumn around but he also scared the shit out of him.

"You....dont want me?" Autumn asked hurt. He thought he'd stick around but he notices that his own mate is scared of him.

"No...it's just...kai wants to do things to you and I'm personally afraid that you'll kill me instead" Max said honestly.

"Then lets invite kai to the party then" Autumn said shyly remembering his last conversation with kai, it made the small wolf gush out slick.

Max smiled as he gave his wolf control, his dark eyes replaced by a set of bright orange red eyes, the smirk he had made Autumn shiver.

"Hello mate"

And a streak of slick came out the small alpha.

"Kai"