SEVEN ⁷

LUKE POV

i can hear her coming, the way her heels click and clack on the marble tile gave her away, i was fuming, my mate thinks I'm a monster because of her, i will deal with her tonight.

TAYLOR POV

Dan had his mate on his lap, the boy was pink now.

"Dan give the boy a break" i said.

"MINE!" he growled pressing the boy to his chest.

"Dan...I will not ask again, release him. NOW!" the ground shook and he immediately released him.

"Sorry alpha" he bowed.

"Mike get the cane, 3 lashes"

"Yes alpha"

I turned to face the omegas looking at me with wide scared eyes.

"I am a nice alpha, i welcome all without judgment, i will respect you as you respect me, but what i will not tolerate is insolence, there is no harsh punishment here like branding and capital punishment but don't think you won't get exiled, i can do that and i will if necessary if you feel like you can't live here the time is now to leave" i said.

'Damn Taylor'

'I know right'

The omegas were silent but none left, good.

"Lets get inside I'm sure you guys are hungry" i said with a warm smile, followed by a chorus of yes alpha. we headed inside the house where food was served, omega Bill has been cooking all our meals, now that we have 9 more omegas chores won't be too hard for him, guess its time to let the catering staff go.

I sat in the living room, mom playing with Nicki with her dolls laughing happily, seeing their smiles makes what I'm doing worth it.

"Umm Alpha?" Said our newest omega.

"Yes? Is there anything wrong?"

"Uh...no...i just...just wanted to thank you, for saving us" he said.

"Us omegas must stick together ey" i nudged him.

"Alpha is an omega?"

"Yes"

"Are you the chosen one?"

The room went silent, chosen one?

"Uh...I don't know what you're talking about" i said in honesty.

"The one who will stand up for all omegas treated unfair and take them under his wing, he who will rule the omegaverse and be the prime omega" he said.

"Whoaa there, my wolf IS special but i think you have the wrong wolf here" i said.

"Sorry alpha" he bowed and left. What the fuck was that about.

"It may be true you know"

"Mom?!"

"Look at it, you have one delta, 2 betas, and the rest are omegas and an alpha pup, you attract omegas sweetie must be true" she shrugged and continued playing with Nicki.

Well damn.

'Autumn...is it true'

'Possibly but i havent had an experience with the moon goddess yet so dont think too much'

he said as he stretched and laid down to sleep.

I went up to my alpha suite, it has a king sized bed, a master bathroom, a mini kitchen and dining area, 3 extra bedrooms for pups in the future, a couch infront of the bed, a large screen tv and a bad ass view of the city