NINETEEN¹⁹

"Ngh!" He moaned feeling a finger on inside him, he bucked his hips trying to find a rhythm.

"It's okay, i got you" his mate said in his ear, a second finger entered him and he gasped in pleasure, the feeling was foreign to him, he found himself wanting more.

"Please" he begged, his mate chuckled and he removed his fingers, he placed the boy on his back with his legs on his shoulders, he stroked his hard member and placed his tip against the tight hole.

"Ready?"

The boy nodded as a sign of permission, he slowly pushed his dick inside, he could feel the tight hole open swallowing him up making the boy beneath him gasp as he arched his back.

"Oh my goddess"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"YES, MORE!" The small omega begged, his three mates inside him at the same time, he could feel their knots swelling up inside him.

The three wolves moved in sync rythm, their dicks rubbing against each other making them all moan, their suite echoing with their moans and groans throughout.

"I love you"

"We love you too"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Are you sure?" He asked his mate.

"Yes, please" he begged, he was laying on the bed on his knees and elbows, the omega wasn't sure about this but since he wants to please his mate he complied, he's used to be the bottom but when your mate asks if he could bottom it makes things awkward.

"You need to relax okay" he said, his mate nodded, he placed his semi hard member at the tight muscle, he pushed but it didn't work, his wolf was telling him not to do it but he wanted to please his mate so he pushed again, harder this mate. The beta yelped feeling the sudden intrusion

"I'm sorry, i just can't" he said pulling out, he ran to the bathroom to cry his eyes out.

"I'm sorry too..."

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

he licked the stream of slick coming down his thigh making his mate shudder in pleasure, his tongue trailed up his thigh all the way to the source, curiosity took better of him and he lapped at the tight mucle making the boy yelp and release more slick.

"D-do that again" his mate said with eyes closed, he hummed and lapped at it again, the sweet taste of his mate's slick making him more hungry for more next thing he knew he was tongue deep inside the boy slurping the slick out of him.

Tears brimmed his eyes as he felt himself reach his climax, his hands grabbed the sheets as he released all over his body.

"That was hot"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

The following day, the pack house was mostly empty, the older wolves were at work at the nearby town and the children were at the nearby school and the unemployed were the ones remaining, Taylor's bakery was now open and he learned that Bill was the new owner, he was glad about it.

"Good morning" Max said in his raspy morning voice, Taylor blushed remembering last night's events, the way Autumn behaved infront of Kai was something he never knew would give him such pleasure.

"Morning" he smiled at him, Max smiles and pecked his mate's lips. He remembers what Kai and Autumn did and he's glad that their wolves got a chance to be intimate, his mate's slick still has a lingering taste on his lips, he wishes he'd do that again sometime.

Taylor's smile left his face when he sensed something go through the pack borders, he growled lowly making Max jump.

"What's wrong?" Max asked in worry.

"Something broke in, lets go!"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Mike and Elton sat at the breakfast table in silence, last night's event still repeating in Elton's head he feels like he disappointed his mate, everytime they'd mate, Mike would say he wants him to fuck him but he just can't, his wolf feels like its against his nature.

"I'm not mad" Mike started, he doesnt know why but ever since he was mated to Elton he desires to have Elton's knot inside him, he knows it will happen at some point and he'll wait patiently for it.

"I'm sorry" Elton said for the thousandth time, Mike chuckled and hugged his mate and kissed his forehead.

"Its okay baby" he said making the omega blush, Elton was about to say something when he saw the two alphas running down the stairs, their eyes glowing and fire emitting from their hands.

"Go to your room I'll come for you" Mike said too his mate. He ran behind the alphas and mindlinked the triplets of what's going on.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Lolo winced as he sat on the toilet, last night's event was something he never experienced but he hopes it will happen again, he doesn't know what happened before his mates knotted him at the same time but he hopes that it will be a regular thing especially now that he knows he can take them all at the same time.

Chad,John and Dan woke up to the sound of Mike telling them to wake up and hurry through the mind link.

"Lolo, stay in your room okay" John said earning an okay from his mate. They quickly put on their clothes and they rushed outside.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Two flamed wolves stood proud next to each other, Mike and the triplets behind them waiting for anything to happen.

Taylor growled lowering his head making the others to shiver, ever since their alpha met the goddess, his aura has changed to a more powerful and intimidating one.

Something moved behind the bushes catching everyone's attention, a small wolf pup tumbled down from behind and landed infront of Taylor.

Taylor shifted and carried the pup, the pup was white but his fur was dirty, and a bloody spot on his belly area, his heart dropped when the pup whimpered and his eyes closed.

"Mike shift and run to hospital now" he instructed. Mike did as told and held the pup in his mouth and ran as fast as he could.

"What do you think happened to the little guy?" Dan asked, his blue hair flowing with the wind.

"I don't know but i will surely find out"