FOURTEEN¹⁴

"We will prepare the rooms alpha, yes sir" Mike hanged up the phone.

"Alright guys, the alpha has instructed that we clean the unoccupied rooms in the pack house, we will be having new pack members, omegas now is the chance to impress your alpha even more" the omegas bowed their heads and went to do their duties.

"Do you think he can handle so many wolves?" John asked, Mike was getting irritated by John's lack of faith on their alpha,

"Look, just because our alpha is not a true alpha doesn't mean he can't do his job, I've saw him make alphas submit to him, what do you think he'll do to you" he spat and walked away.

"I was just asking sheesh" john scratched his head and walked away.

Max has been spending the day with Nicki, he wanted to figure out how she knew those things she said after Taylor had ran off.

"So you're telling me that you are an advisor? An alpha advisor? There's no such thing" he said in denial, nothing like this has never been heard of, an alpha wolf becoming an advisor? What was the moon goddess planning when forming this pack.

"Believe me i know, why do you think i act so mature for my age? I've seen things no one has ever seen before and i want to keep it that way, when my brother arrives I'll tell you both what i saw" she said and walked away to join her mother at their room.

Max sighed, he hasn't spent time with his mate, he wants to sleep and needs a shower

"I'll just go to his room" he said and went to the elevator.

The elevator doors opened and Max saw white double doors, he tried to open them but they were locked.

"What're you doing?"

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

"Thank you once again Alpha, we don't know how we could've survived if it weren't for you" Benjamin said, he was truly thankful, their pack lands were tainted with darkness and evil and leaving was their best option.

"Its alright, we're almost there" Taylor said, he had hired 2 buses to take them back to his pack, his pack was growing and he's worried, what if he doesn't do a great job, what if the pack loses control, he sighed as he saw the pack gates ahead.

The buses stopped infront of the pack house, Taylor helped the wolves out and they stood there waiting for instructions. Mike came outside and smiled seeing Taylor.

"Welcome back alpha" Mike bowed,

"Thanks, gather everyone and meet at the gardens i have an announcement to make" he informed his beta.

After Mike had left to do his task, Taylor took the stairs to his room, he paused when he saw someone trying to open his bedroom doors.

"What're you doing?" He asked.

Max froze and turned around, he sighed when he saw it was his mate,

"I wanted to shower and rest, i figured I'd use your room" Max said sheepishly.

"Clearly the doors were locked didnt you notice?"

"I did but I-"

"And we have plenty of rooms here, why not use one of them?"

Max sighed, clearly he had angered his mate.

"I'm sorry, i figured that if I'm your mate then atleast I'll get to see your room, sorry"

Taylor's omega side came through, he had been rude to his mate whose an alpha, his body started to shake in fear.

"I-it's okay, c-come in I'll show you a-around" he said and opened the doors, Max smiled and went in after him.

The room was simple, yet cozy, the scent of his mate made him happy and very aroused

"Uh...." Taylor was lost for words, he had turned around to tell Max his plans but he saw the tent that was pitched in Max's jeans.

Max realizing that he had pitched a tent covered his groin area with his hands and blushed,

"I...uh....I'll use the bathroom now" he said and ran to the nearest door.

"That's the closet hehehe" he said and went to the other door in the room, he closed the door and groaned in embarrassment.

Taylor just stood there, the heat spreading to his face was like wild fire,

'That was hot, go join him' Autumn said.

'What no, its too early for that, i want to see if he'll stick around for sometime'

'He's your mate Taylor, if you dont bond with him, me and his wolf will get weak and you don't want that do you'

'Urgh fine!'

Taylor walked towards the bathroom door and knocked.

"You okay in there?"he asked.

"Mhm" that was all he could hear, he pressed his ear on the door and he heard having breathing, Autumn had had enough and he opened the door,

"What the hell!"  Max  exclaimed in shock, but what happened next shocked him even more, Taylor was kneeling infront of him with bright blue eyes,

"Lemme take care of you daddy" 

It was like a switched had been flicked on by those words, his member had shot back to life almost slapping Taylor on the face,

"You really dont have to- oh my gosh" he groaned in pleasure as he felt Taylor's warm mouth around him, he licked his tip and looked at Max with those mesmerizing blue eyes.

"Let me, please" he begged, Max nodded his head and watched as Taylor wrapped his small hand around his throbbing dick,

Autumn opened his mouth and swallowed Max up to the base, he bobbed his head with a steady pace

"Thats so good" Max moaned with closed eyes, Autumn liked the feeling of making his mate feel good so he increased his pace, Max's shaft hitting the back of his throat occasionally but he didn't stop,

"Ah!, yes!"

"I'm close!"

Autumn felt Max's juices fill up his mouth, he opened his mouth to release him and showed him his cum covered tongue.

"Swallow it for daddy" Max said as he watched his mate, Autumn swallowed and smiled at his mate,

"I'll see you soon" he said to his mate and gave Taylor back control,

Taylor had been watching and he was a blushing mess, when he gained control his face went bright red in a second.

"I'll go start the meeting, put on some clean clothes first" he said

"Wait!....do you regret doing that?" Max asked.

Taylor looked at him and smiled.

"No"