FOUR⁴

5 MONTHS LATER

TAYLOR POV

its been a month since Mike and I moved to our pack house,the mansion has 90 bedrooms each with a bathroom, there was an alpha suite, a beta suite and a delta suite, 3 living rooms, 3 kitchens and a large pool. Behind the pack house was a football field of green lawn where wolves could run around and have fun, next to the pack house was a hospital with top notch equipment and facilities, then there was a library, a general store to make some profit for the pack, a gym, and my bakery. there is also unoccupied land incase we have more pack members in the future. As of late, its been Me and mike but last week we welcomed a she wolf with her 16 year old pup who was an omega, the boy immediately took over the kitchen and household chores for us, eventhough i told him i had people for that he still did it, his mother was a nurse so i gave her a job at the pack hospital.

Today is the day we pick up my mother and sister, I've missed them so much and calling them everyday wasn't enough anymore i needed them here. I was in my alpha office signing some papers for the new cars i bought. i bought 5 cars, two for me, one for Mike and the rest for the pack to use.

"Alpha its time to leave" said Mike through the link.

"I'll be there in a minute"

"Yes alpha"

I signed the last bit of paperwork and headed to the front door, where my car is waiting for me, it was a black maybach and i had my bodyguards with me. Since i dont have warriors yet i hired professional bodyguards as protection to the pack they are not human though.

"Mike you're in charge while I'm gone, if there are new recruits you know what to do"

"Yes alpha enjoy your trip"

"Thanks" i got in the back seat and the car drove away from my new home.

I must've slept because the bodyguard was shaking me lightly to tell me we had arrived.

'Autumn we might run into him, are you ready for that'

'Yes Tay...i may miss him but he rejected us i just want mom and sister with me'

'I understand'

I looked through the window and i sigh, we were approaching the pack house and there at the front door was my ex mate and his current Luna.

LUKE POV

"Alpha there is a car heading towards the pack" said my delta through the link

"Let them through" i said. I was informed that the alpha of the Black moon pack was visiting us for what i didn't know.

I walked out of my office and saw a black maybach heading towards the pack house, suddenly i feel anxious, my wolf Isiah was pacing.

'What's wrong'

'I think our mate is in that car'

I tensed and i glanced at the she wolf beside me, Mary. she and i got married after my rejection pain finally stopped, i was happy with being with her and i didnt need my mate but why is he here is he the luna of the black moon pack?

The car stopped and the driver got out and opened the door for the alpha and here comes a man wearing a navy blue suit, his hair in a man bun and he's strutting in confidence...this man was Taylor Wilson my ex mate.

"Alpha Luke afternoon" he said as he bowed.

"Taylor?"

"Yes" he sighed.

"Luna" he bowed at my wife, who bowed back to show respect.

"Please forgive my husband lets head inside" she said. He nodded and we head inside.

The moment we entered the house everyone stopped and looked at us, probably at Taylor. We sat in the living room and slowy everyone got back to what they were doing.

"What do we owe the pleasure? I thought we are meeting the alpha" i said confused.

"Oh i am the alpha" he chuckled. Wait what?

Mary snorted in laughter and i tensed what is she doing right now

"Babe you dont want to anger an alpha" i whispered to her.

"Oh please this omega is not an alpha he couldn't even lead pups into a straight line.

Just as she said that the air in the room became heavy, i couldn't breathe, i looked at Taylor whose eyes were glowing blue...wait blue? Is he a royal wolf? Why am I noticing this just now?

"I came here in peace, not be insulted by a wanna be Luna" he said camly, whimpers erupted from the pack house as the air became more and more heavy, i submitted to him and bared my neck and the tension disappeared.

"Now where was i...yes....i came here for my mother and sister" he said calmly.

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"You heard me Alpha Luke if you still want my protection as you said in your email then i want my mother and sister with me, if you refuse i will take that as a challenge and i will defeat you infront of your...wife" he said his eyes glowing blue again.

"No need, i will call them to the pack house right now" i said.

Damn who is this guy and what happened to Taylor, the sweet quiet omega...