TWENTY~ONE²¹

"Well then, let's hope more refugees show up and maybe I'll continue getting kisses like this" Max said as his hand grabbed Taylor's butt.

Taylor blushed and he giggled again.

"I'll make it up to you tonight baby, I've got to go now" he said making sure his butt rubbed against Max's groin area.

Max moaned and he chuckled lowly.

"I look forward to it"

He watched the door close and he sighed getting back to his paperwork, it was increasing daily.

"Our mate is in distress, go to him now!" Kai said in his mind, he quickly stood up and left the office, he ran down the stairs trying to call for Taylor through the link, he made it to the last stair and froze at what he saw

Another man kissing his mate, he looked at Taylor who seemed to be petrified and saw Luke forcing his lips onto Taylor's

"WHAT THE HELL!"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Mike and the triplets came running inside the house, they heard yelling and a few whimpers inside the pack house,

"Max, let him go, think of his mate!" Taylor yelled, Max had pinned Luke to the wall with his hand around his neck

"Mate? Why didn't he think of that when he kissed you" Max argued back, he can't believe the nerve this former alpha has, he tightened the grip around his neck making Luke to gasp for air.

Mike and the triplets tried pulling away the alpha's mate away but they got pushed back

"Max release him, please" Taylor begged, Max was stunned.

"So you're standing up for him now? Wow" he said releasing Luke and walked away

"N-no Max that's not what I meant" Taylor said following his mate.

"Just, give me some time okay, i need to calm down" Max said going to the kitchen.

Taylor sighed and returned to the living room, the triplets were helping Luke up.

"Look, I'm really so-"

Smack.

"Shut up, look at what've you done, you made my life a mess again, what about your mate Luke huh? What about Bill? He doesn't deserve you, you don't deserve a mate at all" Taylor cried, he stormed off and went to his room. Luke sighed sadly.

"I'm such an asshole"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Bill arrived back to the pack house with the other omegas, they went grocery shopping. He went through the doors and was met with silence, he walked in futher and saw a hole on the wall...it was head shaped, was there a fight in here?

"Uh...hello?" He called out. Max came out from the kitchen, he had a bottle of water in his hand

"Afternoon alpha" Bill bowed. Max scoffed at him.

"More like Luna if  you asked me, have you seen your mate?" He asked making Bill to shake his head no.

"I think you guys need to have a heart to heart" Bill suddenly became nervous, what could've possibly happened during the hour he was gone, he sighed and went to his room.

He opened the door and saw Luke sitting on bed, head down and a large bruise forming on his neck.

"What happened to you?" Bill asked in worry, he received a sigh as a reply.