THREE³

'This is Bad Taylor'

'I know Autumn, please just release all your anger about Luke maybe that will help'

'I'll try'

Currently we are in the meeting room the elder is reading our forms to the other council members as they make their decision, mine was up next and my stomach was doing cartwheels.

"Up next we have a request for a small pack from Omega Taylor, Taylor was rejected and he seeks to have his own pack to protect his mother and sister from their sex crazed alpha."

It went silent and the other alphas erupted with laughter. Why are they laughing.

"An omega as an alpha?" Said one hooligan laughing up a storm.

I don't know what happened but whatever it was it worked because the air in the room became tense and the alphas where fighting their need to bare their necks to an omega, Autum was growling lowly and i was scared to say anything.

"Submit" i said in a growling voice, one alpha submitted and he whimpered lowly while other were just closing their eyes avoiding my eye gaze.

"Omega its enough" said The elder as she tapped my shoulder, the tension disappeared and the alphas seemed to be able to breathe again.

"Damn, sorry Ome- i mean Taylor, sorry to offend you" said one of the alphas, i just nodded and the meeting continued with only the elders speaking.

After the meeting, i was overjoyed since my request was finalized meaning tomorrow I'll go buy land and build a house then return to take my mother and sister.

"Hey, I'm Mike, i have no pack and i was wondering if...i can be your beta"

"Really?"

"Yeah if you want that is"

"Ofcourse man, welcome to the Black moon pack" i giggled and i shook his hand. Wow i have a beta now, Mike was Tall, wasnt alpha tall so i guess he was a beta, he had long a curly afro, brown eyes and was buff and he had a nice smile.

' did i do good?'

'Autumn omg that was amazing! I knew you had it in you'

'Thanks' he yipped happily.

"Whats your story Mike" i asked him. He sat down and sighed.

"My old pack kicked me out after my mate accused me of cheating on her with my sister, can you imagine, my sister had collapsed and i carried her to her room, next thing i know my mate busts in the room accusing me of sleeping with my own sister, she was the alpha's daughter so i had no choice but to leave" he said looking sad.

"Mike...i was rejected by my mate who happened to be my bestfriend and future alpha so yeah" i shrugged.

"Mates suck huh" he said.

"Yeah" i sighed.

"So where will the pack be"

" around this area since you're my beta we can go find the land and start building"

"Sounds cool, see you later alpha" he bowed and left to the kitchen.

'I like being alpha'

'I bet you do Autumn, I'm sorry you had to do that to other wolves'

'It's ok, for mother and sister I'll do anything'

'Same here bud'

I sighed and went to my room, once i got there i called my mom.