SEVENTEEN¹⁷

It was quiet, too quiet for his liking, his wolf was on edge as he felt an unsteady feeling inside his pack, he stood up and went out of his office.

"Alpha...anything wrong?" Mike asked, seeing the alpha with furrowed eyebrows. There was something in the air that didnt sit well with him, it smelled of danger and malice, Autumn was pacing back and forth in his mind as he was feeling threatened.

"Gather the wolves to the meeting grounds i have an announcement" he said, turning his attention to his beta. Mike bowed and left to do as told.

Taylor walked around the empty house trying to find the source of that sinister scent, his senses stopped him at Bill's room, he knocked and opened the door, what he saw shocked him.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Max stood infront of the pack, after he had been accepted as the alpha's mate, Him and Taylor had agreed that Max would do some of the alpha duties to make his wolf feel useful to the pack.

"The alpha will be here in a few minutes" he said, his voice booming with confidence.

Bill was fidgeting on his seat, the way the Alpha was sniffing the air made him nervous, what if he was exposed, how would he explain that he was using...

"Black magic" Taylor said making the rest of the wolves gasp in horror, the alpha looked straight at Bill's direction, Bill was trying his very best to avoid looking at the alpha.

"Someone in my pack has been using black magic for bad purposes, they will be severely punished, so i stand here today to advice that person, step up or be humiliated" he said.

Vera looked at her son as a signal to come forth, she knows her child could practice black magic so she's sure Bill is the only person to do so.

Bill sighed and took a step forward but someone beat him to it.

"It was me"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Taylor and Max starred at Luke with wide eyes,

"What should we do" Max whispered to him, Taylor sighed and turned to Luke.

"Your black magic can cause harm to our pack, therefore in endangering the pack you're hereby sentenced with 50 lashes on the back, if you cannot take them, then I suggest you pack your bags and leave" Taylor said, Autumn was happy with the decision, he knows that Luke was protecting his mate atleast his exmate was noble.

Bill watched his mate get taken away by Mike, his wolf was whimpering preparing to feel the pain since they have marked each other.

"He'll be fine" Taylor told him, Bill looked at this person, the person who caused him so much hurt.

"He still loves you ya'know, he always watches you and your mate" he said quietly. Taylor nodded his head.

"I know but you should know i moved on, and him stepping up to protect you means he is too" Taylor said patting Bill on the shoulder.

Bill bowed and left.

"Are you okay?" Max asked joining Taylor as they watched Bill. Taylor looked at his mate.

"Mark me"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Mike put the cane back on its box, Luke put his tshirt back on, his back was aching, the welts on his back bleeding.

"Why did you do it?" Mike asked, it was clear to him that Luke didn't use black magic so he wants to know why?

"I want to prove to him that i love and care about him, he is my mate after all" luke said finally realizing that he truly loved Bill no matter how much he cared for Taylor.

"You earned my  respect then, i hope Bill realizes that" Mike said opening the door for Luke, he bowed and left.

Luke walked to Bill's room, he knocked and the door immediately opened.

"Are you okay" Bill asked him mate, he helped him inside and placed him on the bed with him laying on his belly.

"I'm sorry...about everything" luke said weakly, the wounds had stopped bleeding and the healing process had started.

"It's okay, i understand" Bill said honestly, he understands how Luke felt about Taylor and he understood why Taylor will always be in Luke's heart.

"Thank you, for stepping up for me" he said laying next to Luke on the bed.

"Its okay" Luke smiled falling asleep. Bill stroked Luke's hair watching him sleep his wolf was feeling happy that their mate was finally with them.

"I love you"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

He trailed kisses down his neck, his lips leaving soft kisses along the way.

"M-Max" Taylor moaned as Max's hands trailed down his back, Max crashed his lips into Taylor's, after some time he pulled away  giving them both room to breathe.

"Are you sure?" He asked Taylor who immediately nodded.

"I'm all yours to take" he said looking Max straight in the eyes.

Max smiled as he deeply kissed Taylor making the small alpha moan in pleasure. They slowly took off their clothes, Taylor was blushing the whole time as he compared his well built body to his soft flabby one.

"You're beautiful" Max said climbing Taylor on top, he kissed him on the neck, then his chest inhaling the sweet scent his mate was producing.

He spread his mate's legs facing the twitching ring of muscle he was about to devour, he slowly licked it then inserted his tongue.

"O-oh my Goddess"

Taylor's hands gripped the sheets hard as Max's tongue invaded his insides.

"M-more" he moaned his other hand pushing Max's head futher between his thighs. Max did as told and a gush of slick flushed into his mouth, he stopped and looked at Taylor who was blushing.

"What was that?" He asked licking his lips, it was sweet, like honey.

"Slick" Taylor replied his face red with embarrassment. Max smirked as he replaced his tongue with his 2 fingers. His mate moaned arching his back making Max insert another finger inside him.

"M-more" Taylor moaned loudly.

Four fingers in and with his free hand stroking his cock, Taylor was a moaning mess, Max pulled out his fingers and placed his hard dick at the tight entrance.

"Don't hold back" Taylor said closing his eyes. Max's hard cock entered him making Taylor gasp then moan.

He thrusted hard and his dick being swallowed up to the base,

"Move!" Taylor pleaded. Max smacked his butt as he thrusted hard inside him, the bed hitting the wall as well. His fingers dug into Max's skin as he moaned loudly,

"Harder" Taylor demanded making Max's wolf more excited, he took over from Max as he did what his mate wanted. The thrusts were getting harder and deeper in a minute, Taylor was sweating and moaning, the man ontop of him groaning deeply, his shaft deeply penetrating his mate.

He felt his knot swell up and they were tied together, Max tried to pull out making Taylor yelp in pain.

"What was that?" He asked coming to his senses, Max blushed before answering.

"We're knotted" he said, Taylor blushed. He laid down as he felt Max's warm cum fill him up, he tried to sit up on his laps and Max groaned in pleasure making Taylot to ride him.

"Mark me" Taylor said baring his neck, Max kissed the spot he was about to bite into, his canines became sharp and he pierced Taylor's skin, Taylor moaned as he cummed on his chest.

Max lapped the wound and watched it transform into an orange flamed wolf's head.

With one final pull Max was able to pull out his knot,

"That was amazing" he said but Taylor was  already asleep. He smiled and kissed his forehead and went to grab some towels.