TWELVE¹²

The alpha king was baffled, his son was not going to be the alpha to his pack because he was a second born child but he had hoped that atleast he'll be alpha in his mate's pack but now....

"Are you sure?" He asked eventhough he knew that Alpha Taylor was not lying to him.

Taylor was about to reply the king when Mike mind linked him that there was an intruder in the pack borders, his eyes glowed bright blue startling the alpha king as he ran out the pack house.

Mike was waiting for his alpha's reply when the said alpha zoomed past him, eyes glowing bright blue and hands glowing bright blue also.

"What was that?" Asked Max as he looked at the small alpha, was this wolf a normal wolf?.

"I suggest you head inside while the alpha  goes to investigate your majesties" said Mike leading them back to the house.

Taylor stopped on his tracks as he glanced at the dark forest ahead of him,

"I know you're there" he said, he could smell him from a mile away. Luke sighed and came out from his hiding place, his wolf had woken up and was slighting excited to see Taylor again, Autumn however could not care less about Luke, the moon goddess had blessed him with a second chance mate and he was focusing on that.

"I come in peace....i...i need your help...alpha" Luke said as he bowed his head, who knew a day like this would come, an alpha bowing down to an omega, Taylor sighed and told him to stand up.

"I'll take you back to the house, the alpha king is here and im sure he'll like to know what happened with your pack" said Taylor as they started to walk back to the mansion.

Max and Mike kept glancing at the door, Bill had placed new glasses full of refreshments, his wolf was excited and he wondered why.

The doors opened and in came Taylor and Luke, Bill froze as he watched the alpha's guest,

'Mate!'

Luke was still gasping as he took in his new surroundings he froze though as his wolf was suddenly yelling 'mate' at him, he sniffed the air and he followed it,

"What are you doing?" Asked Taylor, wondering why this person was sniffing the house.

'He's tracking his mate' Autumn said, Taylor was saddened at first but he knew that the moon goddess's decision was final and he had to respect it, he was hoping that him and Luke would end up together by working things out but now....he sighed.

Luke followed the scent of Strawberry and vanilla to the kitchen where a tall slim boy stood infront of him, the moon goddess had blessed him with a male mate...again.

He started to think that the moon goddess hated him, he knows the omegas can bear children but why should he be mated to the same gender as him? Why couldnt he have a normal mate bond like his parents.

Bill stood there waiting for his mate's reaction, by the looks of it, his mate was conflicted so Bill concluded that his mate was going to reject him, his wolf whinned quietly waiting for the words to come. Luke sighed and he looked at his mate.

"I accept you as my mate" he said, Bill smiled happily.

"I also accept you as my mate" he said, the sound of a throat clearing brought them back from their little world as Taylor and Mike stood there.

"Congratulations to the both of you, now lets go to the alpha king and sort out the mess you made" said Taylor coldy.

Yes he was bitter, why would Luke accept a stranger as his mate but couldn't accept him, his bestfriend as his mate? He was there first, Autumn on the other hand was growling at Taylor as he needed to bond with Max's wolf, kai. Taylor blocked Autumn out as they headed to the living room where the royal wolves were waiting patiently.

"Please forgive my inhospitable manners" he bowed.

"No worries, an alpha's duty is never done" said the Luna as she smiled, Taylor nodded and led them to the dining room where a long table covered with a white cloth, gold candle stands and lots of food awaited for them, the wolves of the black moon pack started to take their seats and waited for their alpha to take the first bite.

Taylor cut up the steak infront of him and took a portion into his mouth, he smiled and nodded, the pack smiled and started their dinner chatting and laughing making Taylor smile at his pack.

"Your pack is so welcoming" said Max, he was trying to bond with the alpha but it seems like he wasn't welcomed, he glanced at the young man that returned with Taylor and he wondered what happened between them, luckily for him he had abilities to read people's minds so he tapped into Luke's mind and he saw everything, from the rejection to the whole luna issue, he bit his tongue to avoid growling.

"May i be excused" he said making everyone's attention snap to him, Taylor stood up as well.

"I'll show you our garden" he smiled, Taylor took this as a chance to talk to Max, he wanted to know how Max felt having him as a mate.

They reached gardens and Taylor sat on the lawn, he patted a space next to him motioning for Max to sit down, which he did.

"Do you accept me as your mate?" Asked Taylor warily. Max sighed as he thought about what he saw earlier on, of course he wants Taylor as his mate, but did Taylor want him?

"Honestly...i do...but if you dont i understand" he said quietly, his wolf whined as he said that. Taylor smiled.

"I Taylor accept you as my mate" his eyes glowing bright blue.

"I Max accept you as my mate too" he replied, his eyes glowing bright orange.

They smiled at each other, finally Taylor has his mate and they accepted each other, he feels complete, Autumn was yipping happily at him, he leaned on his mate's shoulder and sighed happily.

"Promise you will never leave me" he begged.

"I wouldn't dream of it"

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤

The elderly wolf council member laid dead in her own pool of blood a pure silver knife laced with wolves bane embedded into her chest, Luna Mary scanned through the computer looking for that omega.

She was interrupted by a growl as the wolf council members had shifted and were ready to attack her, she panicked as she didnt plan on having to fight many wolves, she backed up as she headed to the door, a wolf pinned her down from behind and she yelped in pain as it dragged her by the ankle.

A man stood infront of her, he had black hair which was starting to grey, his body was well defined, his hands grasped her by the neck cutting the air supply.

"By the power vested in me by the wolf council you're hereby sentenced to death" he said coldly, her eyes widened as she thought about that omega who confessed that he was her mate, she cried.

"P-please...my mate... is an o-omega, think of him" he begged, the man slightly loosened his grip around his neck, he glanced at the wolf behind Mary.

"Then you have sentenced your mate to death as well" he said and threw her to the wolf.

She screamed as her flesh was torn by the wolf, blood gushing out of her wounds, her head then snapped by the big jaws of the wolf.

The omega of the blue flame pack started screaming as cuts emerged from his arms and blood gushing out of them, the other wolves panicked as he fell unconscious on the ground.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Taylor was heading back to the pack house with Max when the sound of a kicked puppy rang inside his head, Autumn growled and he started running towards the sound.

"TAYLOR WHERE YOU GOING" shouted Max in panic, the wolves of the black moon pack panicked as they heard shouting outside, they rushed out to see Taylor shift into a blue flamed wolf and ran into the dark forest.

"What happened?" Asked his mother.

"The time has come...for the Prime omega to take his place" said Nicki.