THIRTEEN¹³

It smelled like death, the pack house was dirty, the lawn was dead, it was like the area was experiencing drought.

Taylor entered the blue flame pack house and he saw nothing but an empty space, he roamed around the house and he stopped at the alpha's office. He was about to open the door when...

"Who are you, what do you want" a deep voice said behind him, Taylor turned around to see the person behind the voice, the man was tall, his hair was messy and he smelled like he hasn't showered for weeks.

"I'm Alpha Taylor from the black moon pack, what happened here?" He asked.

The man sighed in relief, its been a while since another alpha came here,

"I'm Benjamin, the beta of this pack, the Luna has become obsessed with power, she overthrew the alpha and took over the pack, then we heard she was dead and her mate has been unconscious since" Benjamin said, his voice becoming sad at the end, the omega was their last one, he was treasured by all and when his mate's death hit him everyone was concerned for him.

Taylor's wolf, Autumn demanded to see the omega, a reason Taylor didn't know why.

"Can i see him?" he asked.

The man nodded and he led Taylor to the pack hospital, on their way there, memories flashed in Taylor's eyes, the gardens where him and Luke played together, the training fields where him and Luke would pretend to fight all day. A lonely tear flowed down his cheek and he quickly wiped it off.

"We are here" Benjamin said, Taylor looked around his surroundings, the pack hospital must've been the only clean place of this pack, they entered the building and almost everyone was there, some in the waiting area, some leaning against the walls. When they entered everyone's attention had went to them, Taylor remembers these people, he still remembers the sympathetic looks he got on his rejection day.

"Everyone, i have Alpha Taylor here, he wants to meet the omega" Benjamin informed them, they started murmuring, how could someone like him become an alpha. Taylor's eyes glowed bright blue because his wolf was impatient.

"Take me to the omega" Autumn said in a deep raspy yet comforting voice, Benjamin nodded as he tried to avoid submitting to the omega, he led Taylor to a room, the room had bright pink walls, yellow roses on the windowpane, a hospital bed was occupied by a young man, his cheeks had hallowed and his skin was pale, his death was near,

Autumn whimpered as he saw a fellow omega like this, omegas are rare creatures, they can endure any pain without dying but one that kills them was their mate's death, he placed a hand on the young man's forehead.

"My child, what have they done to you" he said sadly,

Benjamin was shocked, was the omega Taylor's child? But how? Taylor was 18 and the omega was 19 unless...

"The Prime omega" he whispered, Taylor looked at him with bright blue eyes, those eyes held different emotions, sadness and anger and mostly disappointment, Benjamin bowed his head avoiding his gaze, never has he experienced such a thing,

"I'll heal him and take him back with me" Taylor said, making Benjamin nod his head in defeat.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Mike and Max were in the living room, The alpha king, the luna and his sister had left a few minutes ago, Max decided to stay behind with his mate, which his father approved because he said.

"A mate's scent will always comfort you, i trust you, take care of yourself and your mate"

Mike had been thinking about this whole thing, what exactly was happening and how will it affect the future of this pack.

"Alpha Taylor is not answering his phone" John said as he sat next to them, they had been trying to contact Taylor but nothing worked.

"Give him time, he knows what's he's doing" Max said in confidence, the way Taylor ran off meant something had happened and Taylor could be the one to help, he believes in his mate.

"We trust him its just, alpha Taylor is still an omega, he can't defend himself" John said, he truly believes that Taylor is a wonderful alpha but when it comes to big alpha things like hand to hand combat Taylor was lacking in that area.

"The boy can shoot fire out of his hands, i think he can save himself" Mike said, if Taylor was here he would've had John whipped for his insolence, it angered him when people belittled his alpha.

"Enough, lets go join everyone, I'm sure everyone is worried about their alpha too" Max said he wanted to calm down his emotions before his wolf tore John apart.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

He slowly opened his eyes, the bright lights were burning his pupils and he had to blink several times before he adjusted to the light,

He saw everyone there in the room with him, the way they looked at him made him realize that something happened to him, his mate had died.

Tears flowed down his cheeks and he chocked out a sob, a hand was placed on his back and he felt immediately calm, his wolf felt safe and fell asleep, a comforting feeling spread through his body,

"Its okay" a voice said, he turned to face the voice and he saw a bright blue eyed boy, the way the boy was looking at him was like a mother looking at her first born child, he smiled and wiped his tears.

"Who are you" he asked, making the blue eyed boy chuckle,

"I'm Autumn but this body belongs to Taylor" he said, his voice was raspy yet comforting it was truly strange.

"I'm William" he answered back.

Autumn smiled as he gave Taylor control and he fell asleep, Taylor took a deep breath and looked at the people in the room

"I'm taking William with me, if you want to join us now is the chance" he said, the black moon pack wolves nodded immediately they wanted to leave this dreaded place, it was nothing but painful memories.

"Pack your bags then, we have a long journey ahead of us"