NINE⁹

Luke was in the dungeons thinking about breaking out, he wants to go out, find his mate and live happily ever after...but that couldn't happen though, he had to mess up, his ego and pride ruined the one thing that could've brought him joy and peace in life and he had to just ruin it...while he sat there in the cold dungeon, the cell door opened and the last omega of the pack came in with a tray of food...actually it was the luna's leftovers.

"Alpha luke...we have to do something, the other wolves are threatening to start a revolution in the pack" said the omega as he placed the food infront of him...Luke was shocked does the pack still want him as alpha?

"If only i could get out of this cell then I'll help" he said, his voice was raspy because of thirst, the omega looked at him with sad eyes, the pack has not been the same without the alpha, the luna has spent all the pack savings for herself, pups are malnourished and there is no food it was really chaotic.

"Alpha give me 3 days and I'll help you, we must keep this on the low since the luna has spies all over the pack" he said as he stood to leave. Luke nodded and thanked him, when he finally gets out of this dungeon he will have two things in mind, kill the Luna and get his mate back.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Taylor had just woken up, he felt bad for treating that girl like that, maybe she was in heat and he had to punish her...he thinks of himself as a bad alpha, his wolf on the other hand was proud of Taylor, yes it was hard for an omega to cause harm but the woman was disrespectful and she had to be punished if not then the pack would think of him as a weak alpha.

After showering and putting some clothes on, Taylor went to his office to start today's paperwork, his pack has 15 members and he's wondering why there is so much paperwork...he was about to start when the pack phone line rang

"Black moon pack, Alpha Taylor speaking"

"Alpha Taylor, this is the alpha king Matt, we received a call a day ago that you have omegas who claim to be abused by the luna from the blue flame pack?"

"Indeed, we could meet in person if you're not busy"

"I'll see it fit that we meet to discuss this horrendous issue, good day alpha"

He hang up the phone and he smiled, atleast the Luna issue will be solved with the alpha king on his side.

Two hours later, Taylor went to have some food with his pack, the pack house was loud with people talking and laughing, some omegas cleaning, some in the pool laughing and some watching tv, his mother and sister were out shopping for some clothes since Nicki had outgrown her clothes.

He sat down on the stool in the kitchen as the Bill placed a plate of food for him, breakfast burrito.

"Thank you Bill" said Taylor smiling, Bill said you're welcome and he went on with his chores, everything seems to go in place and there is peace in the pack house, Taylor hasn't seen the omega from yesterday and he's wondering where she went.

"Bill...the omega from yesterday where is she" he asked. Bill turned around to reply him.

"Oh she went to the pack hospital she cut her finger this morning" Taylor nodded...wait didn't she heal herself?

"Is she not a werewolf?" He asked.

"She's half wolf half human, she can transform to a wolf but has no inner wolf" replied Bill...Taylor nodded.

After eating he went back to his office to continue his alpha duties

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Mike has been with his mate all night since he was in heat, Elton had begged him to mate him but Mike knew that was the heat talking so he opted to pleasing him with his fingers....speaking of heat, will the alpha go on his heat and when he does...what will they do...but lucky for the alpha all males in the pack had been mated well except for Bill but Bill is an omega so he wouldnt be affected...right?

After quietly sneaking out of Elton's room, Mike made his way to the alpha's office..he knocked and was immediately replied with a come in.He went inside and the alpha smiled.

"Mike what can i do for you" he asked.

"Uh...forgive me alpha for my disrespect...but when you go in heat what will happen?" He asked. Taylor was stunned why was Mike interested in his heat period? Doesn't he have a mate?

"I see....well i don't know I'll figure something out" he replied, he forgot about that actually. Mike nodded and offered to help with paperwork which Taylor accepted with a full heart.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Luke has been waiting for the omega to come back and tell him the plan, the cell door opend and in came the luna, she was wearing a black pantsuit, black high heels, her hair in a tight bun and her lips in bright red lipstick.

"Look at you, an alpha being overpowered by a luna, how pathetic" she spat. If Luke's wolf had not went dormant he would've killed the Luna but since he had no strength he opted for less humiliation...he glared at her making her laugh

"And where is your mate huh? Somewhere pretending to be alpha well let me put your worries to ease, i will dethrone that omega and i will take his pack also, all these years, alpha males have been ruling the wolf world for centuries, times have changed and its the alpha females turn" she said and she walked away.

Luke starred at the door after she had left..

"When i get out of here i will kill you"