SIXTEEN¹⁶

The three betas watched the fire wolves tackle and chase each other, occasionally throwing fireballs and the white wolf just watched them.

"Who is the orange one?" John asked, he only knows one flamed wolf in this pack and that is his alpha but now?

"Must be Max look at the wolf's eyes" Mike said as he remembered Max's dark eyes,

"Ohh yeah, wow they bring on the heat ey" Benjamin said chuckling he always liked hearing a good pun.

"Yeah they're really smoking" John said joining the pun train. Mike sighed as he massaged the bridge of his nose.

"Its too early for this shit"

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

"Do you still love him?"

Luke sighed and rolled over on the bed to face him.

"I'm here with you why dont you believe me when I say it's over between him and I?" He asked.

Its 7am and Bill didn't sleep because all he thought of was his mate leaving him for his ex, he wants to be happy for having a mate but he cant help but feel this way.

"You haven't kissed me, you haven't claimed me yet, what am I supposed to think" he asked in frustration. Luke looked at his mate, a 16yr old for a mate, he can't do this.

"You're 16 I'm 18 did you think I'll have you riding my dick the first night we met?" He asked, its not like he can freely do it the boy is still underage.

"Okay i get that, but why not kissing on the cheek? Handholding? Atleast a hug I'm your mate at the end of the day" Bill said as he became sad,

"If i knew you were going to be a nag i would've kept my mouth shut" Luke grumbled to himself.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Nicki was having breakfast with her mother, after her mother had finished her training session with his brother and his mate, she's been with Nicki since.

"Should we tell him?" She asked her mother,

"Yes, let's wait til he comes to join us for breakfast" her mother said. Nicki nodded her head as she continued eating her cereal.

Ever since an elder wolf passed, she's been having visions and strange powers it was like her body had two souls.

It wasn't long until Taylor joined them for breakfast,  he smiled as he saw his family but the smile wasnt a full smile.

"What's wrong?"  Tammy asked her son in worry.

"Its time isn't it, you're leaving" he said looking at his sister, he had heard about what Nicki said after he ran off to the blue flame pack and he knew her powers had  been activated. Nicki nodded her head.

"Promise to call yeah?" He said as his hand rested on her head.

"I promise, I'll be back" Nicki said, Mary watched her kids bonds and she smiled, her mate would've been so proud of them.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Max sat across Taylor as they kept stealing glances at each other,

"Your eyes are really beautiful" he said to his mate and watched him blush in an instant, kai was proud for having that effect on his mate.

"Thanks" Taylor said smiling shyly, after they had trained, Max explained to him that he was also a firewolf but he's the only one in his family.

"Um...Taylor?"

"Y-yeah?" Taylor looked at him in the eyes.

"Do you want to hang out? Like on a date?" Max said shyly as he scratched the back of his head. Taylor  smiled happily.

"I'd love to"

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Jealousy ran throughout his body, his nails dug on his palm as he watched them being lovey dovey.

'He's moved on, its time for us to move on too'

'Shut it, he was mine first, MINE!'

His wolf went silent after hearing those words, all he wanted was to bond with Bill's wolf but all he got was being yelled at for wanting his mate.

Luke stomped his way to Bill's room where Bill was chatting with Elton on the bed.

"Your mate is here" Elton whispered into his ear, Bill smiled and turned to look at Luke.

"Hey, what's up" he smiled, Luke pulled him to his feet by his hand, his eyes glowing bright yellow.

Bill was excited, his mate was going to claim him as his, he bared his neck to the former alpha, Luke smirked as he bit on Bill's neck making the boy whimper and moan at the same time, Luke pulled out his fangs and lapped at the scar and watched the wound heal itself.

"I love you Taylor" he said and left.

Elton was shocked, Bill on the other hand was heartbroken, he knew it.

A tear flowed down his cheek as he watch the door close,

"He still loves him"