FIFTEEN¹⁵

The black moon pack wolves and the blue flame pack wolves were gathered in the gardens, they sat on the chairs as they waited for the alpha,

"Are you sure you don't regret it?" Max asked for the nth time, Taylor sighed and looked at his mate straight in the eyes.

"I dont regret it, its normal for mates to do these things to each other" he smiled and went to Max's ear.

"Maybe next time you'll do it to me daddy"  Taylor whispered and left him there,

Max groaned and scratched his head

'That was hot' Kai said

'I know right!, will things be awkward now between us?'

'I talked to Autumn, he's down for anything man, bondage, stripping, roleplay'

'Oh goddess you're such a horny dog'

'Hey! You got your dick sucked i didn't okay i want my turn'

'Shut up'

Max went to join the meeting.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Bill sighed as he watched Luke who was looking at his exmate, clearly luke still has feelings for Taylor and that makes Bill jealous, out of all the mates in the world the goddess had to give him a second hand one,

"Will you stop" he said through gritted teeth.

"What?" Luke asked him

"Stop looking at Taylor like that, its like you want to eat him up or something"

"Oh sorry" Luke turned his gaze to his lap, he wants to apologize to Taylor but he doesnt know how, would he even accept his apology?

"Good evening Black moon pack and blue flame pack"

"Evening alpha" the wolves bowed their heads.

"Today i come bearing good news, our pack has once again gained new members, today we will be one family, but first the rules"

Everyone shivered hearing those words, the black moon pack has been rumored to be the most disciplined pack in the area and that was achieved by a certain cane in the alpha's office.

"I will not tolerate insolence, you disobey me or my beta you get lashed, i wil not kill or torture you, but i will brand you if it's necessary, you WILL respect everyone here regardless of age, you will respect the nature around us here and you will follow the pack schedule" Taylor said in confidence.

Max had been watching his mate and he's very proud to say that, his mate was doing a great job.

" those who have job experiences will get jobs, we are building our own school in a couple of months every child WILL attend the school, i have a bakery built in the area, those who want it will have to come to my office, those who are unemployed will help the omegas with the household duties, now lets start the ceremony"

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

"Do you think we made the right choice by coming here?" A woman asked Benjamin,

"If you want to leave you can, i will remain here to serve the man that saved our last omega and our lives" Benjamin said to the woman,

They're now currently moving in the pack house, Benjamin had been instructed to join the beta floor since he is a beta, the pack has 3 betas now, which Benjamin was glad for because betas are misunderstood wolves so having other betas was great.

"Welcome to the cool floor" John said as he helped Benjamin with his bags,

Benjamin chuckled and followed John to his new room, the room was like a hotel room, yet it was homey at the same time.

"Welcome to your new abode, don't worry about sounds when you have guests the walls are sound proof well on this floor, some of them not so much" John said as he remembered hearing the alpha's cries when he was on heat.

"Thank you, I'll take note of that hehehe" he said scratching his head.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤

"Do you know how it feels to see your mate lusting over his ex, well he doesnt even count as an ex they never got together" Bill said as he paced back and forth in Elton's room.

"Calm down, from what i heard your mate is an ass who treated his mate like shit, he rejected him infront of everyone, I'm surprised he didn't reject you" Elton responded, to him Luke is an ass an arrogant ass that is.

"I know, its just *sigh* its just annoying you know I'm his mate now, his attention should be to me" he said as he sat down.

"Give him time to get over his ex, maybe he wants to apologize before moving on ya'know" Elton said trying to lift up his friend's spirit.

Bill sighed, "I'll see you later yeah?" Elton nodded his head and watched his friend leave,

"What a mess" he laid on the bed.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

"Who's that?" Max asked Mike as they watched Luke pass by in a daze,

"That's alpha luke well i guess its Luke now....umm he's Taylor's ex mate" Mike replied.

"Oh...well atleast he has his own mate yeah?" Max asked in hope.

"Yeah he does, dont worry though, him and Taylor dont even talk" Mike said trying to relieve Max's stress.

Max nodded as he watched Luke from afar.

'I don't trust him, let's not leave him with our mate alone'

'I agree'

"I'll see you around" Mike said as he felt uncomfortable with the silence they had just fell upon.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

"I've decided to move on from Luke to start anew with Max" Taylor told his mother.

"I'm happy for you, i know Max will be happy to hear that"

She smiled as she saw the smile on her son's face, a smile she knew very well, her son was truly happy with his life,

"I'm sure your father will be proud of you" she said as she placed her hand on his knee. Taylor nodded and smiled.

"I hope so, we should continue training soon, i have a pack to protect now" he said with determination.

"I know hahaha, we will start tomorrow morning, bring Max with you" she said, something about Max tells her that he's not a normal wolf like the others too.

"I'll try" he smiled, he kissed his mother's cheek

"Goodnight" he said and left the room.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

NEXT MORNING

It's 4 in the morning, Taylor and Max were in the training fields with Tammy.

"Okay before we start lets shift so I can see your wolves' capabilities" she said as she stepped back to shift, her wolf was a pure white wolf.

"Ready?" Taylor Asked Max, Max nodded and stepped behind to shift. Taylor also shifted to his wolf.

Mike, John and Benjamin were coming back from patrol with the guards that were hired, they heard loud growling and they could smell smoke,

"Lets go!" Mike said running towards the cloud of smoke.

They froze to the scene they were seeing, a white wolf watching a blue flamed wolf and an orange flamed wolf tackle each other.

"What.the.fuck"