ELEVEN¹¹

The following morning, the pack house was quiet, everyone was silent as they heard their alpha crying and groaning in his suite, the alpha....was in heat and to make matters worse he was supposed to meet the alpha king to discuss the blue flame pack issue.

Taylor sat up in his bed as he tossed the blankets on the floor, his body felt like it was on fire, he set the A-C to the coldest temperature setting and it didnt help, he stood up on wobbling feet and he made his way to the bathroom, he opened a drawer in the bottom cabinet, the drawer had heat suppressants.

"Hopefully I'll feel better before the alpha king comes" he said in a raspy voice. He mind linked Mike to organize the alpha office and the omegas to make a feast for the guests coming today. He sighed and stepped in the shower to take a really cold shower.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

"Alpha....alpha" the omega shook Luke's sleeping body.

Luke groaned and he rubbed his eyes and yawned, he saw the omega and his sleep immediately disappeared.

"Omega...how did it go?" He asked. The omega smiled.

"The luna and her spies will be leaving the pack to go to the wolf council at noon, the rest of the pack will help you escape...but...."

"But?"

The omega sighed.

"One has to remain here to replace you in the cells"

Luke was confused, why would someone have to stay here to replace him in the cells.

"I don't understand omega"

"Alpha, the luna....is my mate"

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤

In the afternoon, The wolves of the Black moon pack were excited to have visitors in their pack for the first time. the omegas had prepared a huge feast for their guests, the alpha bought them all fancy clothes and the house was decorated in fancy decor, Taylor was in his room as he took his fourth heat suppressant pill of the day, his wolf was anxious for some reason but in an excited way.

Mike knocked on his door before coming inside, he was wearing a navy blue suit, brown dress shoes and a gold watch, he smiled when he saw his alpha.

"Alpha...the alpha king and his entourage have entered the pack borders" he said, Taylor nodded and he stood up to fix his tie.

Taylor was wearing a black suit, a black shirt and a red tie, his shoes were shining black and he had a silver watch on.

"Lets go welcome our guests" he said as he headed out his room.

Arriving downstairs his pack members were looking fresh and presentable, he smiled. his pack was obedient and considerate to his instructions. His mother stood next to him on his left, she was wearing a royal blue dress, her hair in a tight bun. Her sister stood on his right, she was wearing a pink summer dress, a big pink bow and pink pumps.

The four of them headed outside the house to welcome the alpha king, a black SUV pulled up to the front and four men got out holding baskests filled with roses, a second car pulled up and a woman and a man got out. It was the alpha king and his luna.

Taylor looked at the alpha king's posture, he walked like a true alpha, his aura was oozing with confidence, the luna was also confident, she walked with her chin in the air and she swayed rather than walked, true alpha wolves.

A third car pulled up, it was a black Maserati and out came a boy and a girl, clearly in their teens, clearly the children of the alpha king, they joined their parents as they walked up the stairs to the front door where Taylor was waiting with his own entourage.

"Alpha Taylor, thank you for inviting us" said the Alpha king, his voice almost made Taylor submit to him. Taylor smiled as he extended his hand.

"Its my pleasure your majesty, welcome to the black moon pack" he said as they shook hands.

"This is my wife, Anne, my daughter and future alpha Tessa and my son also an alpha Max" said the alpha king. Taylor's eyes went with the alpha king's hands as they pointed to his family however his eyes locked with the alpha king's son, it was like nothing existed except for the both of them.

'Mate' said Autumn, Taylor's eyes widened in shock as he stared at his said mate, tears welled up his eyes and he ran back into the pack house leaving his guests there.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤

"the Luna....is your mate?" Asked Luke as his body got goosebumps. The omega nodded with tears in his eyes.

" but you can't stay, do you know what she will do to you?" He said trying to save the omega, the omega shook his head in refusal.

"I'm her mate, she will not kill me and i cant leave, my wolf needs his mate around him for survival" he said. Luke's heart was crushed.

"I wish i was your mate" he said, the omega smiled.

"I wish so too, you need to hurry, when you go out run and don't look back, we will find a way to cover up your scent" he said as he pushed Luke to the front door.

The blue flame pack members watched with sad eyes as their alpha was about to leave.

"I will find help and i will come back, for my pack" he said in his alpha voice, the wolves nodded and he left, he did as the omega said he ran, but he had no idea where was running to.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Mike led the guests inside the house, he thought that the alpha had an episode of his heat, they sat in the living room where drinks were served, the alpha king was kind enough to understand Taylor's situation, he had also thought that the new alpha was experiencing  heat so he didnt mention it.

Max however wanted to run after Alpha Taylor, the way his wolf was growling at him to go and comfort his mate was not helping him either, he sighed and stood up.

"I'll go check if he's okay" he said.

"NO!" the whole pack members said at the same time, they know what the alpha said about coming inside his suite and they knew the consequences of not abiding to the alpha's instructions, Max flinched at the noise,

"Why not?" He asked looking at Mike.

"The alpha...is in heat he needs his space now", said Mike. Max was baffled, what kind of alpha experiences heat....unless...

"Your alpha is an omega?" He asked, Mike nodded, he was about to say something when the elevator doors opened revealing Taylor.

"Excuse my manners your majesty" he bowed to the alpha king. The alpha king stood up,

"Its quite alright alpha Taylor, your beta has represented you well" he said smiling warmly. Taylor felt relieved, he didnt mean to disrespect the alpha king like that but he had to escape.

"Mike, show our guests around while the alpha king and I have a talk in my office" he said.

"Yes alpha" said Mike as he bowed. Max didnt want to go but he had to because his father told him so through the link, he sighed sadly as he followed Mike.

Taylor led the king to his office, they went inside.

"You may have my seat" said Taylor as he showed the king his chair.

"Nonsense, it's your pack, your chair" smiled the king. Taylor nodded and sat down with the king sitting infront of him.

"Thank you for coming, i wanted to tell you something before we get to business" he said.

"Of course, go on"

"Your majesty...your son....is my mate"