SIX⁶

Its morning now and I'm at the pack hospital waiting for Vera to update me on our visitor.

"Alpha good morning" she bowed.

"Vera, how are you?"

"I'm fine alpha, here to check on our visitor?"

"Yes, how is he"

"He's stable now, he went through a lot Alpha, they burned his fingers and cut him on his torso, he's an omega mind you"

"Gosh, who could be so heartless"

"Before he passed out he said something like Blue flame, blue flame" she said.

"Wait...blue flame? As in the blue flame pack?"

"I think so...do you think they did this to him?"

"I was at that pack yesterday everything seemed normal, I'll call the alpha and sort this out"

"Okay Alpha" she bowed and left.

What the hell is going on at that pack. I walked to the pack house and Mike was at the front with Blue boy

"Alpha" they bowed.

"Morning...is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes...John here was looking for the gym and he just came back"

"I see...Mike lets go to my office there's something we need to discuss"

"Is the alpha mated to the beta?" asked John.

"What?...no" i said shocked. Mike was laughing at my expression i was probably red.

We walked to my office and i sat down and mike sat infront on the desk.

"Mike, that man in there is an omega and Vera thinks he is from Blue flame pack, i was there yesterday and everything seemed normal why would they do this"

"Oh my goddess...do you think the alpha kicked out all the omegas after you left?"

"Probably...but why?...get the patrol bodyguards with you and go search for omegas, i bet they are huddled somewhere afraid, when you find them bring them here"

"Yes alpha"

He left and i sighed, its been going well and now this.

Knock.knock

"Come in"

Nicki came in smiling

"Hey brother"

"Hey Nicki, what's up"

"I want to go swimming"

"What did mom say?"

"She said i should ask the alpha" she giggled.

"Alright go get your swimming clothes and get in the pool with omega bill alright"

"Yaay!" She ran out of the room, i think i spoil her too much. Today i want to go to town and buy some groceries for the pack, we are growing now and i think we should start growing our own veggies and fruits.

I walked to the front door and found my bodyguards waiting for me with the car, this time it was a rolls royce phantom, i got in and we headed to town.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

After hours of shopping i arrived back at the pack house and there were people outside in a group gathering there, what in the.

"Alpha" said Mike.

"Yes...what happened?"

"These people are the omegas from blue flame pack, they were kicked out by the luna because she saw them as a threat"

"What? I don't understand...was this before or after i left"

"After you left Alpha"

"She's mad because she got her ass handed to her by an omega, call the alpha i need to talk to him"

"Yes alpha" he left to my office to call Luke,

I stood at the front door to have everyone's attention.

"Omegas silence please"

It went quiet.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The L-Luna kicked u-us out a-after you left because the a-alpha refused to allow her to order us around" said one boy omega, he was thin, his clavicle could be used as a cereal bowl. its like he hasnt eaten in days

"Alpha, Luke on the line"

I grabbed the phone

"Luke?"

"Yes?"

"This is Taylor, i have your omegas here, they said they were kicked out by the Luna..what the fuck?"

"She wanted them to do her biding, she was bossing them around and i refused to let it continue this morning i woke up and all the omegas were gone, can we have them back?"

"No, you will not...your luna needs to act like a luna and treat people with respect if you hadn't messed up shit wouldn't be happening now wouldn't it, now listen and listen well, i will take these omegas as my own pack and if your luna hasn't learned her lesson then i will teach her myself with a cane, goood day" i hung up before he could reply.

I turned my attention to Mike.

"Take them inside, tonight we will hold a ceremony to welcome them in the pack"

"Yes alpha" he bowed.

"MINE!" growled Dan.

Oh boy.