29: Cheated

The songs I add before a chapter hint to the feelings and messages that will rise within it. It gives my characters a real voice. It brings them to life. All songs will be provided! :) And the playlist is on spotify!

S O N G F O R C H A P T E R : "Kiss Me"
B Y : Ed Sheeran
(^^^My baby)

The room is warm. A soft breeze dances in through the open window that wraps around my sleeping form. Everything is so serene. A lazy smile graces my lips. This was easily the best sleep of my life. Everything just felt right.

Corban's husky chuckle filters through my brain that makes me stretch out my stiff limbs. I was reluctant to fully wake up. A kiss on my head makes me shift.

"Come on, Em... Wake up." He whispers softly and kisses my head once more. I open my eyes slightly and meet Corban's wide smile.

"Mmhh." I groan. He chuckles.

"Morning, Ember." I look up at him and he places a loving kiss on my lips.

"You marked me." I whisper. My voice is hoarse from sleeping. Corban chuckles and nods. He leans down into the crook and places a kiss on my mark.

"I did. How do you feel?" He questions.

"Different." I state. It was the truth. Everything was the same, but seemed out of place. It was all alarmingly different, but good. I could feel the bond so easily. It was like a golden glowing rope. It expelled warmth and comfort. I reached my hand up to corbans cheek and tingles mixed with warmth surrounded my hand. I was entranced.

"Crazy isn't it?" Corban whispers. I nod.

"How does that work again?" I whisper.

"It's our signature. It's Designed just for our bond. I'm assuming when we touched before I marked you, you felt warmth?" He states, but it was a question. I nod for a response. "I felt tingles. You were this breath of fresh air that sent my body into a fit of chills. Now the two feelings combine because our soul is one." Corban explains. A large smile comes to my face.

"We have a pretty soul." I sigh. Corban chuckles and leans over my face.

"It's beautiful." He states. He leans down and places a kiss on my lips. I angle my head up to help keep our lips connected. My body moves underneath him and I hear him groan. His hands quickly move to my hips and hold them down to stop me from moving any more.

"You don't know what you're doing Em." He whispers huskily. A smirk comes to my lips and I look at him deviously. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull our bodies closer together. I slowly start to grind on him and he lets out a hiss mixed with a pleasure filled groan.

"No. I'm wrong. You definitely know what you're doing." He groans. I let out a breathy chuckle.

"You're so hopeless." I breathe. He groans and starts sucking on my mark. I chuckle at the effect that I have on him. His hand moves up and cups the other side of my neck. His palm pushes against my neck and I lean into his touch so that his hand wrapped around my neck. God it was so erotic. He breaks the kiss and looks at me with a cocky grin.

"You like that Em?" He murmurs. His hand around my neck squeezes tighter and my eyes invouluntarily roll back. I loved it. He chuckles and shakes his head. He releases my neck and quickly pulls off my shirt and I pull off his. His chest is warm and rock hard against me. He leans back and looks at me. He grabs both of my wrists in his hand and pins them above my head.

"No moving he smirks." I nod and let out a hot breath. He keeps my arms pinned tightly and his head comes down into the crook of my neck sucking and kissing. I arch my back and he quickly pushes my back down with one hand and his other hand grabs my neck causing me to let out a quick gasp. He smirks and squeezes a little as he places a gentle kiss on my lips.