Convo{8}

I sit there awkwardly while everyone is enjoying their meal. Jungkook shoots glances at me every five minutes but I look away everytime. I return to my phone and so does Jungkook. "Would you get off your phone Jungkook, Why don't you and Y/n go and we'll catch up later." His mom suggests. "That's a great idea. Go on Y/n." My mom says. I shoot her a glare. Jungkook and I get up and leave the restaurant. "So princess, why didn't you eat?" He asks as soon as we step outside the door. "I told you I wasn't hungry and would you stop calling me that." I snap. "Geeze just a question," he stays putting his hands up in surrender. "Sorry, I'm just not in the mood to go out," I apologize. "Besides don't you have better things to do." I say. "Not really, and you get a once in a lifetime evening with Jeon Jungkook, you should be grateful." He smirks. I scoff. "Girls would die for me to even talk to them." He brags. "Yeah well not this girl." I say.

"Yeah sure...for now." He says with a cheeky smile plastered over his face. "Why can't you just choose one girl, what's the point?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders. He becomes silent which shocks me. "Oh wait you already have a girlfriend Haeun." I say. He scoffs and replies, "Please," I look at him. "What about you? I've never even seen you with a guy except Jimin, and to be honest he seems really into you." He chimes. "I told you it isn't like that, I don't want to get myself caught up with that, because he could be playing me." I respond. "How do you know for sure? He hasn't been with a girl for months." Jungkook says. "I don't want to take any chances." I look away.

After a few minutes my mom calls me and she picks me up. "So how did it go?" She asks as I enter the car. "How did what go?" I ask confused. "Duh you and Jungkook." My mom says in an obvious tone. "Mom nothing happened." I say taking off my heels which were literally killing me. She groans in annoyance. We drive home, and I go straight to the kitchen to eat. I finish and I head up to my room. What a day. I wonder if what he said about Jimin was true. Is he really into me? Or maybe I'm overthinking it. Of course you're overthinking it Y/n, who would want to go out with me?