Graduation{57}

"D-did you do all this?" I ask and he nods

He set up cute pillows and blankets with gorgeous lights

He set up cute pillows and blankets with gorgeous lights. And sweet smelling candles filled the air with their amazing aroma. "You're crazy," I say still I shock. "I know," he replies. We sit down and get comfy. I sit between his legs and lay my head on his toned stomach. His arms wrapped around my shoulders as we pick a movie to watch. We decide on a movie and cuddle as we watch it under the nights sky.

After two movies we lay down next to each other and stare at the starry sky. "Thank you for tonight Jungkook," I say as I turn my head to look at him. "Anything for my princess." He giggles. "Jungkook," I say. "Hmmm," he looks at me. "I love you," I smile at him. "I love you too,". He says.

After a few weeks it's now time for our graduation. I get all dressed up in my gown and cap. "Oh my babygirl's graduation." My mom coos. I smile and hug her. "Come on we don't want to be late." My dad says waiting for us at the door.

We arrive and I meet up with Chanri. "Ahh you look amazing," she says and I just smile as usual. "Lets go," I giggle and we get in our places. I see Jungkook and I smile at him. He mouths "you look amazing," with a smile. I giggle and grin at him. It is now my turn to collect my certificate. I'm so excited. I strut up on the stage and shake hands with the principal. "Well done Y/n," she says and I smile.

The ceremony is now over and we throw our hats in the air. All grinning and laughing with excitement. I ran up to Jungkook and hug him. He lifts me off the ground and spins me around, I wrap my legs around his waist as I hug him tightly. "We did it!" He says as he looks at me. "We did," I smile. He presses his lips against mine, and gives a peck. He puts me down gently as the rest of the group approaches. We all hug each other. I hug Jimin and Jungkook quickly shoots us a glare. "Relax, I'm not gonna steal her," Jimin says. "Unless...." he continues and I hit him playfully. "Who would've thought that you two would be together," Taehyung says. Jungkook and I look at eachother lovingly and smile.

We meet with our parents. "Congratulations Y/n." Jungkook's mom says as I hug her. "We have a surprise for both of you." My mom says and escorts us to the car. "Do you know what it is?" I ask him. "Nope." He responds clueless. We soon enter the city and y'all buildings tower over us. We stop infront of one of the huge buildings. We all get out and enter the lobby area. "Mom what are we doing here?" I ask. My dad pulls out two keys. "Level 9, number 673." He says. "Go on," his mom says. We enter the elevator. "What is going on?" I ask. "I have no idea." He says.

We arrive at the door and it reveals a beautiful apartment. With a modern style and open concept. Huge glass windows that view the city. "Oh my god," I say as we step inside. I walk around and I see a note on the counter with our initials. "Jungkook look at this," I call him over to me.

Dear,Y/n and Jungkook,

Happy Graduation, we hope you enjoy the apartment. It's yours! Most of your things are already upstairs. We figured you two will be together for a long time. So we hope you like it!

Your parents

"This is ours?!" I ask in pure shock. "Oh my god." He says. "We live together now," I say. "I guess we do," he smirks as he begins to tickle me. "Oh no no no," I say as I run away from him. He quickly catches me and pins me to the bed. "You think you can get away from me? Well not anymore," he says and a red hue creeps up onto my cheeks. "I love you," he says. "I love you too." I reply as we kiss.