Sleep{20}

I flutter my eyes open to the light beaming through the curtains. I look to the side to see Jungkook. He's laying so peacefully, his light snores filled the room as his. Best is rising and falling. His arm snagged tightly around my waist. Our legs intertwined together. He looked so angelic. Even though he has small bruises he still managed to look flawless. I move my hand and brush some of his dark fluffy hair out of his eyes. "Go back to sleep princess, it's early." He says in a husky voice with his eyes till closed. He pulls me closer and nuzzles his face into my neck. "J-Jungkook." I mumble. "Mmmm." He replies in a sleepy voice. I could tell he's tired. So I decided to just say, "Nothing, let's sleep." He gives a nod and we drift off again to sleep.

After about 2 hours I open my eyes again. I look to my side to see it empty. I get off he bed and open my room door. I head to the bathroom. As I place my hand on the door knob, a boy wrapped in only a towel appears infront of me. His hair is wet and he's drying it with a towel. His toned abs that had some small scars and his v line is on full display. Water droplets sliding down each ab as if it's tracing it. "Done checking me out princess?" He smirks. I snap out of my daze and cover my eyes. "Get some cloths on." I say and walk past him to the bathroom.

I finish getting ready. I put on a leggings and a t shirt. I walk back to my room to get Jungkook. We go downstairs to eat breakfast. As I walk down the stairs I'm greeted by my mom. "Good morning you two." She says in a happy tone. "H-hi, mom." I say, looking at Jungkook. "I thought you weren't gonna be home till, noon." I say. "We came back last night, you two were already asleep so we didn't want to wake you." My mom explains. "Right." I take the box of cereal, milk and two bowls upstairs. "Damn your mom is so chill." He says as we sit down. "She's acting this way because she likes you." I say pouring the cereal in the bowl. "My dad, I'm not so sure." I say. We eat and work on the project. Jungkook leaves after about 2 hours. "Thanks again for this princess." He thanks me. "It's nothing." I reply.