Why me{49}

I give a small nod. "Why?" He asks. I pull my hoodie down over my shoulder. "She says if I don't stay away from you, she'll do it again," I look away. "What?" He looks at me. "She wants you Jungkook, she thinks that I'm just some ugly, attention whore! She says that you'll never want a girl like me, and to be honest all I can do is believe her." I say with almost tears in my eyes. "Why do you love me? I'm ugly, I'm fat, I'm disgusting. You could've chosen anyone else, why me?" I ask.

"I love you for who you are! You're beautiful and that's all that matters, why can't you see yourself the way I see you?!" He asks. "Because my biggest fear is that you'll see me the way I see myself." I say looking down to hold in my tears that threaten to fall.

He suddenly pulls me into a hug, I wrap my arms around him as I silently cry. He makes sure not to squeeze too tight for my aching body.

"I see you, as my beautiful, princess

"I see you, as my beautiful, princess. Wonderfully and beautifully made, inside and out, and my wish is that you'll see yourself the way I see you," he whispers into my ear as he gently strokes my hair. Tears still trickling down my bruised cheek, I look at him. "Don't cry," he says as he wipes a tear off of my face. He kisses my forehead sweetly. "Come on, let's get this cleaned up." He says, cupping my cheeks softly.

We head up to my bathroom. I didn't clean all the wounds with Chanri since they were literally all over my body, I didn't even see the shoulder bruise. I was about to bend down to get the medicine but he stops me. "I'll get it," he says. He bends down and grabs the medication. He lifts me onto the sink counter. "Oww," I groan in pain. "Sorry," he reply's and slowly slips his hand off of my waist and says "Ok take off your shirt,"