Movie{13}

His question takes me by surprise. "I don't care, just don't get hurt, that's all." I say and pack up the box and put it away. "Come on the movie is starting," I hear Chanri's voice shout to me. "Coming!" I run back to the living room and the only free space was between Jimin and Jungkook. Great.

I slowly sit down. "Is this a horror?" I ask a bit frightened. "Yeah," Taehyung says. "I told you don't put that movie." Chanri complains a bit scares as well. "Why? Are you scared?" Taehyung's teases her and she instantly blushes. Aw they are kind of cute. I put my legs up on the couch and cover them with the blanket since it's cold.

The movie starts and I'm already shaking. I hate scary movies, I can't handle the jump scares at all. "Are you scared?" Jimin asks about half an hour into the movie. "No, maybe, yes," I say. He chuckles at my reaction. A jump scare comes and I quickly cover my head with the blanket like a child. Suddenly I feel and arm around me. Is it Jimin's? Or.....Jungkook's? I instantly tense up. The unknown arm suddenly pulls me to the left side. Where Jungkook is sitting. I look up from under the blanket to see Jungkook's arm around me and his face directly aimed at the screen not sparing me a look.

I look away to the movie as well. I see Jimin glaring at Jungkook but his expression soon changes. I am too scared to think about Jungkook right now. Another jump scare comes and I grab on his hoodie. He seems to be in no shock by my  action, as if he's used to this sort of thing. Suddenly a scream echoes through the TV speaker and I bury my head in Jungkook's chest. I'm way too frightened to think about what I am doing right now. "It's just a movie princess, don't be scared." He whispers in my ear. His soft voice send shivers down my spine.

The movie thankfully ends and we order pizza. I only eat one slice, "Y/n, you have to eat more," Jimin tells me. "I'm fine I'm not hungry." I respond. "You always say that." Jungkook mumbles under his breath, but it was still audible for me. "I'm fine, really." I reply again. They look at me in concern. "Relax, it's all good." I say with a smile to sell the lie. I'm not ready. I need to know that they won't judge me, they won't look at me weirdly or differently.