Hold Hands{46}

Jungkook and I spent the rest of the day together. Today we have to go to school. "Come on, Jungkook we're gonna be late." I say. "Yeah yeah I'm up!" He groans annoyingly. We surprisingly made it to school on time. As soon as we exit the car Jungkook takes my hand into his. "I want everyone to know you're mine now," he smiles cheekily and pecks my forehead. "Ok, but still keep it lowkey, I don't want people staring at me......or judging me." I look down in embarrassment. He tilts my chin up. "Hey, you're gorgeous, I'll have to tell then to stop staring at what's mine." He tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear. We enter the school and all eyes are glued on us. Whispering and gossiping. People telling other only what they see and passing it off as what they know. We sadly part ways for classes.

After a lifetime of boredom it's finally lunchtime. I make my way towards the cafeteria. I sit with Chanri and Jungkook. "Hi, Princess," he smiles. "Hey," I reply as he holds my hand. I feel Chanri staring at us. "Oh my god, you two are?.....oh my god, I knew it!" She says. Jungkook and I look at each other and laugh. Jimin and Taehyung soon arrives. As I see Jimin I let go my hand from Jungkook's. I didn't want Jimin to know just yet, even though I'm sure he heard gossip, but I still don't want him to feel hurt. Jungkook looks at me with concern and a bit of hurt. I'll have to explain to him later. After lunch I am now walking to my next class. "Princess? Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asks. "Sure," I respond. "Why did you let go of my hand at lunch?" He rubs behind his neck. "Because Jimin was there I didn't want him to feel hurt, so we'll just take it slow around him, don't worry I still love you." I say with a smile. He breathes a sigh of relief. "Ok," he replies. "Don't you have class now?" I ask. "Nope I'm done for the day," he says. "Ok well I can get a ride with Chanri so you can go home." I say. And the bell rings. "Thanks princess, goodbye love you," he kisses my cheek and I walk into my class.

After class I'm heading out to meet Chanri. I get a text from her saying where she is. I head to that side of the school. I loo around and I don't see her. Suddenly my eyes are covered and everything goes black.