Expelled{52}

After a million boring classes, I head out to lunch, I meet up with everyone at the cafeteria. "Hey," I say. I look around me and I don't see Taehyung. "Where's Taehyung?" I ask Chanri. "He'll be here soon." She replies looking at Jungkook. Everyone looks off. "Ok what's going on?" I ask. "Nothing," Jimin replies looking away. "But why's everyone acting all weird?" I'm suddenly interrupted by the principal speaking on the microphone. "Every please take a look at the screen," she says.

We see her on the screen talking about some stuff about finals. Suddenly the screen goes static and it shows security camera footage. Oh no. Is that me? And Haeun? The fight, it is being shown to the school. My eyes widen at the sight. I look at Haeun who practically has steam coming out of her ears as she watched the tragic site. She glares at me. And I swear she can murder me with her eyes. Suddenly she looks away. I look behind me to see Jungkook staring as well. The tape ends and the principal speaks again. "Choi Haeun to the principal's office immediately!" The voice booms through the speakers.

Everyone returns to what they were previously doing. "I told you not to worry about anything." I say to Jungkook. "I know but I can't just sit around and not do anything about it. And no one will know about who put the tape in there." He says. "Now she'll get expelled and you won't have to deal with it anymore." He says. I smile at him. "Tank you Jungkook." He returns the smile. "Anything for my princess." He kisses my temples. "Hey, so what I miss?" Taehyung approaches the table. "You did that?" I ask and he nods. "Thanks guys." I say.

The next day I can now go to school without any worries. Haeun got expelled from school. And since it's so late she probably won't get to graduate from any other school. I kind of feel sorry for her. I get to school and a really tall guy approaches me. He's about Jungkook's height. He has dark brown hair and a sharp jawline. His eyes hazel, and his lips pinkish color. He's really handsome but Jungkook is better. "Umm, can I help you?" I ask. "You bet your ass you can. You fucking got my sister expelled!"