Epilogue

"Come on, we're gonna be late!" I yell from the kitchen of my house. "We're coming," I hear Jungkook say but I see a cute little toddler run down the stairs. "Minaaa, let me just tie it up," I hear Jungkook yell as he chases after her with a brush in one hand and two pink scrunchies in his hair.

"I told you I can do it," I say as I grab my beautiful 5 year old  babygirl and sit her down on the breakfast stool

"I told you I can do it," I say as I grab my beautiful 5 year old babygirl and sit her down on the breakfast stool. "Mommy I don't wanna tie my hair up," she pouts. "Ok we won't tie it up," I smile at her. "What?" Jungkook whines. "Daddy you have something in your hair," Mina giggles. "Oh do I? I wonder who put it there," he says as he picks her up and kiss her cheek. "Ok let's go, we can't be-" They cut me off as I'm pushing them out the door. "Yes mommy we can't be late." They both sat in unison and I giggle. "Do we have to go?" Jungkook whines. "Yes, it's Taehyung's Birthday." I say. We drop off Mina at my parents house for the night. "Bye baby mommy loves you ok," I say as I hug her. "Goodbye my little princess, I love you." Jungkook says and hugs her tight. "Love you too, daddy." She smiles. We leave for the party.

"Hey you guys made it," Taehyung says. We all have fun at the party. Chanri and Taehyung's son, is a very good friend of Mina's. Jimin's even engaged. We all had great endings to our story. Even if Jungkook's and I love was insecure at first. We managed to be happy in the end. That's the end to my Insecure love story.

~
It's a wrap! Hope you guys enjoyed this one. This book is really for the insecure armies out there, but I just want to say you're beautiful in every way, and if others don't see your beauty, then you'll find someone who will love you for who you are ;). Bye for now, new books ok the way :)
A/n
~