Confession{44}

"What?! You're not ugly, you're anything but ugly," he says. "Yeah like disgusting, fat, gross," I go on. "No! Stop! You're not any of those things why would you even think that?" He questions. "Because, when I was in High school, people hated me for the way I looked, I felt odd, worthless and ugly, that's why I was hoodies and jeans everywhere I go, if they don't see what's under then they can't judge it." I say looking down. "But that's not true," he opposes. "Yes it is," I wipe a tear that I didn't realize it slipped out. "But I mean, who cares right, no one wants an ugly girl who wears glasses and has stomach rolls and no thigh gap right." I say as more tears begin to well up in my eyes. He instantly stands up and hugs me, tightly. A moment of silence passes as I hug him. "But I want you," he whispers in my ear. "No you don't, you don't want me, you don't want an ugly person like me." I say. "You're not ugly, you're beautiful and amazing, inside and out and if others can't see it they're blind." He says. "You're gorgeous in every way, and I love you just the way you are." He looks at me. "You what?" I question. He looks shocked by his own words. He takes a deep breath before he speaks again. "Y/n, you're amazing, you're everything I could ever ask for in a girl and more, when you're not with me I'm upset, when you're with me, I'm the happiest man alive, I can't imagine my life without you, I never knew the meaning of love until I met you, and now I've fallen in love with you Y/n," he says as he looks at me lovingly with his deep eyes that shows nothing but sincerity. I freeze. I can't believe this is happening. I've always wanted him to say this. He could've chosen any girl but he chose me. "How do I know you're not playing me?" I ask. "Because, you're the only girl that can tell me what to do and I'll listen. I haven't slept with a girl in a month. I haven't been drinking. I didn't get into a fight in over a week until today. I did all these things for you," he says. Now that I think of it he's really changed. "I love you too."