Dad{40}

"Where is your dad? Can he help?" I ask. "N-no, h-he passed, when I was ten. He had cancer." He looks down. I place a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. He looks at me with a soft gaze. "I-I don't know what to do, I-I can't keep hiding it." He says. "Did he hit you?" I ask and he slowly gave a nod. "He didn't just hit me, he beats me up. That day when you found me in the alley, they were guys he hired to beat me up." His voice cracks, as he speaks. I can tel he wanted to burst into tears. "I can't do this anymore," he says looking down as a tear rolled down his cheek. I scooted  closer to him and tightly embraced him. "It's ok, we're gonna figure it out, don't worry." I comfort him as I rub his silky dark hair. I feel warm tears on my shoulder. I can tell he's been keeping all thin in. "It's ok, shhh." I rub his back gently. I hug him tighter but he winces in pain. "We need to get your wounds cleaned ok." I say as I pull away from his strong embrace. I wipe a tear lingering on his smooth face. He sniffles. I lead him to my bathroom, and we enter. He leans n the sink while I soak a rag in some warm water. 

I tip toe to reach his wound on his forehead. I'm tall but he's taller. I slowly dab the cloth on his cut. "I'm sorry," he says. I look at him. "Why are you apologizing?" I inquire. "Because I'm always coming to you, you shouldn't be putting yourself out of your way to help me." He looks away. "Hey, it's ok, I don't mind, I'm happy that you come to me." I cup his cheek.
He looks at me with a small smile. "Now hold still." I remind him. He winces in pain as I clean the cuts. I damp the cloth again. "Ok, take off your shirt." I say. "Wow, didn't know you'd be so dominant," he smirks. "I'm gonna clean your wounds you idiot." I say rolling my eyes. "Dang it I got excited there for a second." He chuckles as he pulls his shirt over his head revealing his gorgeous abs, and wow aren't they hot.