Trial{55}

"It's ok, he can't hurt you." Jungkook whispers still in my embrace. "B-but if y-you weren't here t-then I-I I'm so ,s-sorry." I apologize. "Hey hey don't apologize it wasn't your fault, I'm here now," he says cupping my chubby cheeks. "How did you know I was here?" I ask regaining my usual breathing pattern. "You dad called me to wait with you." He says still holding my face delicately. "I'm so sorry, I let him-" Jungkook cute me off. "It's ok, it's not your fault, now stop apologizing." He says rubbing my cheek with the back of his soft hand.

The tow truck arrives minutes after. "Come on, let's go home." He says. We enter his car and he begins driving. We arrive at home and we go inside the house. "Your mom and dad are working tonight, so I'll stay." He says. "Thanks," I reply softly. He reaches his hand out to touch my cheek but I immediately move my body backwards. He looks at me with a startled expression but it soon changes to a sad one. "I'm sorry," I say again. "It's ok, don't be scared, I'm right here." He says and I slowly approach him. I hug him tightly. "What would I do without you," I say. "You'll always have me." He says.

After a few days it's now time for Jungkook step dad's trial. I arrive at the court and I meet with Jungkook. The trial begins and I am called upon. "I'd like to call Ms. Y/n." The lawyer says and I make my way to the seat. "I'd like to ask you a few questions," the lawyer says and I nod. "Is it tire that you saw Mr.Hwang, hit Mrs.Jeon?" She asks. "Yes," I reply without hesitation. The trial goes on and I speak the truth all the way. Jungkook is also called upon and he speaks only truths. I glance at his step dad who looks really angry but he deserves it. How dare he hit a woman. "Order," the judge says pulling me out of my thoughts. The judge speaks again. "Mr.Hwang.........GUILTY!"