Drunk kiss{35}

Jungkook POV

"You make me so mad, Jeon Jungkook!" She whines again. "I'm sorry." I apologize. She looks at me with her soft gaze. She suddenly smashes her lips into mine. I instantly respond carefully holding her waist. She places her hand on my cheek. The kiss is so soft and delicate. But it soon became heated. She falls back onto the bed and I couldn't resist so I hover over her connecting our lips once more. I haven't had sex in weeks and I could feel myself growing larger in my pants. She lightly pushes her hip up and grinds on my crotch earning a groan from me. She tangles her fingers in my hair as we kiss. I bite we lip causing her to gasp as I slip my tongue inside. Y/n is a virgin, she's drunk, she doesn't want this. I shouldn't do it,But she's so addicting. She tugs on my t-shirt, but I move her hands away. "No, Y/n you're drunk, you don't want this." I whisper to her as I touch my forehead with hers. She suddenly pushes me off and runs to the bathroom. I quickly chase after her. She throws up into the toilet. God I swear I'm gonna kill Jimin for letting her drink so much. I rush behind her and hold up her hair as I gently rub her back. After she's done I pick her up and change her dirty clothes into my sweatshirt. No I'm not a pervert, I don't want her sleeping in her puke. But damn she's so beautiful. I don't know why she covers it up all the time, but maybe she's comfortable that way. I lay her on the bed once more, and I take her glasses off. I slowly get into bed with her.

"You drive me crazy princess." I whisper as I caress her smooth cheek. Her chubby cheeks are so adorable, her plump luscious lips slightly parted as she sleeps. I gaze at the gorgeous site infront of me as I enter my slumber.