Don't{27}

Jungkook POV

"Woah, bro, is that a smile?" Taehyung asks. "What the hell is wrong?" Jimin questions. "Would it kill you if a guy smiles?" I ask still grinning. "Looks like you had a great morning?" Taehyung asked. "Yes I had an amazing one," I sit at the lunch table. "Y/n is staying at my house for a couple of days." I say. Both of their eyes grow wide. "What?!" Jimin almost yells. "What about-" I cut off Taehyung. "He isn't home, he's out of the country." I say. "What the fuck is wrong with you, are you fucking insane! He could come home any minute while she's there!" Jimin yells at me standing up. "Don't you think I know that?" I say looking up at him. "Well if you did you wouldn't let her stay there?!" Jimin says. "Can't you just mind your own goddamn business. If I tell you she's safe then she is!" I yell also standing up. "She's my priority!" Jimin yells again. "Guys don't make a scene." Taehyung stands up. "She's not your fucking girlfriend!" Jimin yells and throws a punch at me.

Y/n POV

I am heading to the cafeteria with Chanri. We are supposed to be meeting the boys now. It's really shocking, only a few weeks ago, I would've never known them, if it wasn't for Taehyung asking me to the party, but I know he only did that because he was too scared to ask Chanri himself. I enter the cafeteria and I see Jungkook and Jimin yelling. "She's not your fucking girlfriend!" Jimin shouts and punches Jungkook. I gasp at the sight. Jungkook holds his bruised cheek. I know he's going to fight back. As Jungkook raises his arm to punch Jimin I run up to him to stop him. I place my hands on his chest lightly pushing him back. He looks at me in shock. "Don't." I whisper. He looks at me then at Jimin. He slowly lowers his hand. I look around to see some people staring. "Nothing to see here!" Taehyung yells which makes everyone go back to what they were doing. "What the hell is wrong with the both of you?" I ask. Jungkook glared at Jimin and curses under his breath as he storms off.