Pathetic{21}

It's now Monday. I wake up and get ready for school. I do my usual morning routine and I'm out the door. I arrive at school early as usual. I make my way to my locker to be greeted by Haeun. "Y/n! You need to stay the fuck away from my man, got it. Jungkook doesn't want you, so stop trying and anyway who would want an ugly girl with glasses." She laughs. "I don't want Jungkook you can have him." I slam the locker and run away. "Don't slip on those big feet of yours." She yells. Tears almost threaten to fall as I speed walk down the halls.

That's all it took. An insult about my appearance. That's all it takes to crush me. To hurt my soul mentally and physically. I hang my head low as I am now practically running to the bathroom. I past a familiar figure in the hallway. "Princess? Are you crying?" He asks but I run away into the bathroom. I lock myself in one of the stalls. Tears falling out of my eyes. The sad part is, she's right. Who would want to date me. Jimin's just probably using me, and probably doesn't even wanna date me. No guy would ever want me. I'll just have to learn to live with that.

Jungkook POV

I am walking down the hall when I spot a familiar girl. Y/n looked upset. I stop her, "Princess? Are you crying?" I ask. She just runs off. I follow after her. She hurries into the girls bathroom. I want to go in but I can't. Should I? But it's a girls bathroom. "Ah fuck it," I say under my breath. I walk inside and bend under to look inside the stalls. I find a familiar sneakers "Y/n!" I call out. "J-Jungkook? What are you doing in here, it's the girls bathroom." She says from behind the door.

"I saw you crying, what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing," she replies softly. "Come on Y/n, I know somethings up." I say. "Just open the door."

Y/n POV

I don't think I should tell him. I can't. He'll think I'm pathetic. "Just open the door." He says. I look at the door. "You should go, Jungkook." I say. "No I'm not leaving you." He insists. "Please Jungkook, you're gonna get in trouble." I say. "I don't care, just open the door." He asks again. "Please, open the door." He says.