Tired{19}

I soon head upstairs to get him some clothes. He follows me to my room. I take out some huge sweats that were too small for my dad and one of my huge hoodies. "Cute room princess, can I sleep here?" He asks plopping himself on my bed. "No way, you sleep in the guest room." I throw the clothes next to him on the bed. He runs into the bathroom with the clothes.

I look at my phone to see texts from Jimin.
Hey Y/n, did you get home safely?

Yes I did thank u for the awesome time today

No problem, maybe we can do it again sometime

I'd like that

After some time, Jungkook exits the bathroom and walks into my room. "Don't forget we have to work on the project tomorrow ok?" I remind him. "Ughhh, fine." He groans as he sits on my bed. "I hate school." He complains laying on the bed. "You need school for practically everything." I point out. He sighs. "Thanks for this princess, even though you didn't have to." He looks at me. I turn to face him. "Anytime, playboy." I say and he laughs. "Ok get up I'm tired." I say standing up waiting for him to get off my bed. "I'm too tired to move." He giggles. "Well you better get some energy." I say. "Help me up." He says reaching his hand out. As soon as I grab it he pulls me down easily with his strength. I fall onto his hard chest.

I look up to see his face centimeters away from mine. His dark eyes drawing me deep into his soul. We stare at each other. His hand wrapped around my waist, and my hands laying on his chest. Before I can say anything, he pulls my head down and lays it on his chest. I hear his soft heartbeat through his toned chest as if it's music to my ears. "J-Jungkook." I murmur. "Shh, lets sleep princess." He whispers softly in my ear. I unknowingly smile as my eyelids become heavier and I drift off to deep sleep.