Situation{51}

"You sure you don't want me to stay?" He asks again. "No,I'll be fine," I reply. "Ok." He sighs in defeat. "Goodbye, love you," he says. "Love you too." I say as I close the door behind me.

Jungkook POV

"Hey Taehyung we have a little situation, and I'm gonna need some help." I say on the phone. I can't let this slide. Haeun's going to pay, she's gonna pay good for this one. I head to the school and into the security office. "I need all the footage from this evening after lunch in the basement." I demand. "Sorry only authorized persons can view it." The guard says. I roll my eyes. "Do you know who the fuck I am? I'm Jeon Jungkook, my mother can sue you if you don't do as I say, so you better show me the damn footage or would you like it the nasty way? And I'm NOT afraid to do nasty." I demand a he now terrified guard.

He quickly clicks his keyboard in search of the footage. "Stop." I say as I see Haeun and her friends pull Y/n down the basement steps. I keep watching and they tie her up and beat her. "Oh my god," I whisper to myself. I can't believe she'd do this. Haeun is insane. She hurt Y/n so much. "Give me a copy of the fight." I demand looking away. I can't bare the pain of seeing Y/n get hurt. She means too much to me. I know she didn't want me involved in this but I can't let this one go. I take the Tape home with me. Now I have to face my idiot step dad.

Y/n POV

I didn't go to school yesterday, since the day before my wounds were still visible. Some of healed quickly, others not so much. I still don't know how I'm going to face Haeun today, but I can't stay away from him.

I arrive at school early as usual. I see Jungkook waiting at the door. I narrow my eyes at him. "What did you do?" I ask. "Nothing, can't I wait for my beautiful princess to arrive." He smiled and wraps his arm around me.