Cuddler{30}

The next day I flutter my eyes open to see Jungkook laying next to me. I smile at him. I get up and do my usual morning routine. I head to my room to do some homework. Today is Saturday so no school. I am pretty hungry so I walk downstairs for some cereal. "Morning princess," I hear a familiar voice chime. "Morning, did you sleep well." I ask sipping my coffee. "Of course, you were the best cuddler." He giggles. "Well we have to finish the project today," I say and he groans. "Ughhh, what's the point" he sighs "To be honest I have no idea but I need a good grade." I say.

After about 3 hours of working on the project my mind got so stressed. "Ughhh." I groan in annoyance. "Chill, we're almost done." Jungkook said tugging on my chubby cheeks. "I know it's just so tiring and boring." I complain. "There done." He says. "Finally!" I yell. Suddenly he gets up and he moves the curtains aside and looks out. It's raining heavily outside. The loud raindrops beating on the roof  as they fall. He walks towards me and extends his hand. "I don't want to get up." I pout. "Come on," he says grabbing my arms . "No I'm tired and annoyed and-ahhhhhhhh." He suddenly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Jungkook!" I shriek. He walks to the front door. And sets me down. He opens the huge doors that reveals the empty driveway soaked in the rain water. He looks at me and run out into the rain. "Jungkook!" I yell. "You said you were stressed, this is the best stress reliever." He smiles at me as he is now getting soaked with the rain water. "Come on!" He yells. Should I go? Don't Y/n, you can't, you'll get sick and it'll be his fault. But...he's worth getting sick for.