Hurt{16}

It sent butterflies throughout my body. I smile bad hopped into my car. It's getting pretty late so I took a shortcut that I've know for years of living here, suddenly I heard groans and screams from the corner. I couldn't see but I knew it was a fight. As the headlights of my car, shines upon the fight I notice.....Jungkook?

He is getting beaten up. Is this why he always has bruises. Once they see my car pulling up, they men panic and run away. I hurry out of my car to Jungkook laying on the floor in pain. "Jungkook? Are you ok? What the hell is going on?" I ask. "Y/n you need to get out of here," he says. "What?" I ask confused by what is going on. "It's not safe, they could come back." He says. "Nope I'm not leaving you." I say as I wrap his arm around my shoulder and help him to my car.

I set him down gently in the front seat, I start the e fine and start driving. "We need to go to the hospital," I make a u turn. "No! We can't," he yells in panic. "What why? You're badly hurt." I point out. "I'm fine I'm fine." He snaps. "No you're not," I say. "Y/n, just stop! I said I'm fucking fine!" He snaps at me. I am completely taken back by him lashing out at me. Especially when I'm trying to help him. "I'm sorry princess," he apologizes, without eye contact. "I didn't mean to yell," he adds looking down. I look at him and I see his apologetic eyes. "It's fine," I say. "Can you not take me home." He says. "Uhh, y-yeah, sure." I reply.

We arrive at my house, my mom and dad are working tonight so, it's just us. We enter the house and I take off my jacket. "Wow," he says in shock. "What?" I question. "Nothing...it's just I've never really seen your arms." He says rubbing behind his neck. I immediately become conscious and fold my arms. I tell him to sit on the couch. I run upstairs and change into my pajamas which where some joggers and a long sleeved tee shirt. I get the first aid box and take out some medication for his bruises.

I walk downstairs to see him fiddling with his phone. I sit next to him while his eyes are glued to the screen. I grab his face and I face it to me. He seems shocked but his expression changes to a playful one. "It's seems like I'm having deja vu, I'm always cleaning your wounds." I say putting the medicine on his soft skin. "You told me you would stop getting hurt." I say. "Caring for me I see." He smirks. "I just don't want anyone getting hurt that's all." I reply. "I won't get hurt princess. Don't worry." He assures. "Well you're already hurt, and why were they beating you up?" I ask. He pulls away from my fingers. "It's complicated, don't think too much of it." He says.