❧ CHAPTER 47

season 10 episode 11 & 12

"Hey." Owen greeted Natalia and Meredith and looked over at the two, "Big day."

Meredith nodded with pride, "It is."

Owen looked at her, "You gonna watch?"

Meredith frowned her eyebrows, "Watch?"

From behind Meredith, Natalia brought a hand to her neck and motioned for him to cut it out but he continued, looking at her in confusion, "Cristina's surgery."

Natalia facepalmed as Meredith replied, "I have my own."  

"Oh, yeah." Owen nodded, "The, uh, the pig."

"Sheep." Natalia and Meredith corrected in unison. 

"The sheep. Yes." Owen chuckled awkwardly before pointing behind the two, "Hey. Uh, here he comes."

They all clapped, along with other doctors and staff, as they saw Richard Webber get wheeled out and all ready to go home. He looked at all the doctors, "What are all of you doing here?"

"We came to see you off." Meredith explained with a smile.

"We couldn't let you leave without saying good-bye." Arizona added.

"We'll miss you." Natalia told him and Webber shrugged.

"I'm just going home." He responded, "I'm not retiring. But first, I just need a vacation from all of you."

They all chuckled as he motioned for the nurse guiding his wheelchair to move forward.

Natalia discreetly grabbed Owen by the white coat he wore and once they were far away flicked him on the head and he held the back of his head where she flicked him, "Ow."

"Do you not understand what," she repeated the motion she made when he was talking with Meredith, "this means?"

After getting out of her Peds surgery, Natalia met up with Meredith who also got out of her sheep surgery, "Hey," Natalia smiled, "how'd it go with the sheep?"

Meredith perked up with pride as she pressed the button on the elevator to get inside, "Conduit is working so far."

Natalia nodded, "That's great." The elevator doors opened and they both entered. "Dr. Ross." Natalia greeted as she walked in.

"Dr. Ross," Meredith looked over at him, "how's it going?"

"Don't be smug." Ross remarked as he crossed his arms in front of him.

"What?"

Ross rolled his eyebrows, "You won, we lost. I get it."

"Dr. Ross," Natalia frowned her eyebrows at him, "you do not get to speak to an attending like that."