❧ EXTRA 1

THE CHRISTMAS BREAK SPECIAL !

THE BLIZZARD 

THE BLIZZARD 

Natalia's eyes squinted at her husband as she placed a hand over her pregnant stomach that carried their third child, "How much did you pay the nurses?"

"What?" Owen let out an unconvincing chuckle as he began to lie, "I did not--"

Natalia squinted harder at the man, "Owen." Owen raised his hands in surrender before Natalia began to lecture, "Just because I'm pregnant does not mean I cannot do anything."

"Yes," Owen agreed as he sat down next to her on their bed and placed a hand on hers-- eyes staring back at hers with the same amount of love he always looked at her with, if not more, "but you're carrying precious cargo and the nurses don't want anything happening to you."

"The nurses?" Natalia quirked an eyebrow.

"Yes." Owen nodded with a smile, "It didn't take that much to convince them not to page you--" Natalia smacked his arm, "there's a blizzard!"

"I like the snow." Natalia argued before sighing, "I'm going to get so bored here alone because the kids will want to go with you to see Harriet and--"

"Then call me." Owen suggested with a smile, "Within surgeries-- if I have any, I'll call you and you won't be alone and I'll try my best to entertain you."

Natalia pouted as she looked up at him with eyes beginning to tear, her hormones hitting her before she nodded which made Owen's face light up with a smile as he leant town to plant a kiss on her lips-- and before he could, the twins burst into the room.

"Sarah keeps stealing my dinosaurs!" Tommy complained, making Natalia plant her head on Owen's shoulder.

"Well," Sarah argued back, "Tommy takes my dolls!"