❧ CHAPTER 50

season 11 episode 1 & 3 & 6

Natalia laughed at April's plan to get Owen and Jackson closer together as "buddies" since they were both going to become dads in a few months, but after Owen kept scheduling appointments with O

Natalia laughed at April's plan to get Owen and Jackson closer together as "buddies" since they were both going to become dads in a few months, but after Owen kept scheduling appointments with O.B.s to make sure the babies were fine, Natalia agreed in trying to get the two closer together.

"Have you heard of your wife's plan to get you and my husband closer as buddies?" Natalia asked, walking into the hospital with Jackson beside her.

Jackson raised an eyebrow, "Why would she--"

"Because you're lonely." Natalia shrugged, "And you need more hospital friends. April and I are practically your only ones and--"

"You just want to get out of the O.B. appointments." Jackson chuckled, sipping on his coffee.

"That, too." Natalia admitted as she walked towards the Nurse's station where Owen was with the new cardio head, "Hey--"

"Oh, you must be Mrs. Hunt!" Maggie greeted with a hand out and Jackson hid his laugh behind his cup of coffee and Owen hid his laugh as well as Natalia looked at her with raised eyebrows, "Congratulations, I heard you're expecting. I'm Dr. Maggie Pierce; Head of Cardio surgery."

Natalia wiped the look on her face as she greeted herself to Maggie, accepting her outstretched hand, "It's actually Dr. Sloan." She smiled, "Dr. Natalia Sloan; Fetal Surgery and Pediatric Surgery fellow."

"Oh." Maggie winced, slightly ashamed that she's been messing up meeting people including her half sister and intern, "I'm sorry, I assumed you weren't a doctor based on the clothes and--"

Natalia waved a hand, "Simple mistake, I get it." Maggie nodded apologetically and walked away.

"Wow." Owen nodded impressed as he kissed Natalia's forehead, "I'm impressed you didn't cry--"

Natalia looked up at Owen with furious tears in her eyes, "Oh, so you think everything is going to effect me? I handled that pretty well, I think."

"I--"

"I'm gonna leave you two." Jackson nodded, beginning to walk away and Natalia beamed up.

"Wait, no!" She ran up to Jackson and held him by the sleeve and smiled at Owen, "Jackson has something to ask you."

"Well-- uh, are you busy tonight?" Jackson asked, "'Cause a couple of guys are probably gonna get together, you know, uh, hit Joe's, grab some brew-skies."

"Oh, yeah?" Owen inquired, "Who's going?"

Jackson nodded, "So far, there's me, uh, a-and you."

"Me." Natalia raised her hand with a smile before she realized Jackson said something about drinking and slowly brought it down, "And April, but we'll drink something else..."