2🐆

The men all stare at my sister and me. "Hey Parker where you find them? They are beautiful?" These comments and more are all I heard. I guess Parker felt my discomfort and roared causing them to back off. A group of female's stepped forward. Eudora I believe is what one of them is called. They were not skinny but not fat either. Let face it what they are whering they shouldn't. Its an eye soar and its making mine bleed from pain. "So Parker you found two female's in the woods. I doubt they are any good why else would they be abandoned. Be my male and I will give you a litter. " she said trying to win him. "That one on your back especially looks horrible." Parker growled "I picked them up the one on my back is my female. I choose her and no one else." My heart swells at his declaration for me. I blush feeling special. "You can't be serious about her?" Eudora asked shocked. "I am trying to figure it out too. Your not the only one wondering how many screws are loose. I snap my head back glaring at my sister who cowards slightly. Parker started walking again Bai followed behind us. He sets me down gently making sure I was comfortable. "You hungry I can go hunt." He said nuzzling against me. "Lets rest for now I'm not very hungry." I said petting him he purrs under my tuch. Bai makes vomiting noise. "Always knew you were a freak. He is an animal Iris do you think its a good idea?" I get up only to fall back holding my ankle. "Iris are you ok? Is it your ankle let me have a look." He said lifting my left foot. It was a little swollen. I flinch from the pain and he kiss my ankle. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you." He said before picking me up. "Other female stay here till I return. Don't run off or you will get hurt." He said before wallking out of the cabin with me in his arms. I got to say it felt good getting the attention for once.